Dave24

Superstar
Daps
fnpjkakeiwx21.jpg

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Puts modern bombing campaigns into perspective.

#targset might not come out on top, but they've proven to be the gulliest set in tv history. when khaleesi unleashed the flutes it was pure :damn:

she made cersei go from :demonic: to :sadbron: in minutes.

Dapped :myman:

if only she flew to winterfell once the battle was won and burnt that snake bish sansa in her bum ass castle.

Undapped. Flirt with this neg :ufdup:

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Why exactly did you enjoy episode 3? Imo it’s just as bad as everything that’s happened since.
Nah to me the cinematography and the atmosphere they created in that episode was perfect. You really felt the dread. From beginning to end. There was nothing over the top corny in that episode. We got to see every character at their strongest and weakest. That last 20 minutes with the night king slow walking to bran....and the dark ass music setting the tone...It was one of the best sequences in the show's history. Arya being on her ninja shyt. The stare down between bran and the NK. Plus the way theon redeemed himself was prolly the best sendoff for any character in the series.

I could overlook some of the plot holes in that episode cause the action and tension they created was amazing. And every character actually stayed true to who they were. But this last episode was horrible in every way. Terrible action. Terrible writing. Terrible CGI. this shyt felt like them cheap ass shows on the history channel when they renact the past. I really couldn't believe what I was watching last night. It was that bad.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah to me the cinematography and the atmosphere they created in that episode was perfect. You really felt the dread. From beginning to end. There was nothing over the top corny in that episode. We got to see every character at their strongest and weakest. That last 20 minutes with the night king slow walking to bran....and the dark ass music setting the tone...It was one of the best sequences in the show's history. Arya being on her ninja shyt. The stare down between bran and the NK. Plus the way theon redeemed himself was prolly the best sendoff for any character in the series.

I could overlook some of the plot holes in that episode cause the action and tension they created was amazing. And every character actually stayed true to who they were. But this last episode was horrible in every way. Terrible action. Terrible writing. Terrible CGI. this shyt felt like them cheap ass shows on the history channel when they renact the past. I really couldn't believe what I was watching last night. It was that bad.
Now we know why ep 3 was filmed st night and we couldn’t see shyt

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
It sent the wrong message. The North will never bow to a tyrant and it word that the Iron bank of Braavos start backing a new army Or armies.
Dorne and Essos getting the troops ready.
Also Snowman got to step to Grey Worm and put him down.
Lastly Bran is a sucka who is useless and let thousands suffer for no reason.
The northern army was killing surrendered men and raping women. They cool with tyrants as long as they ain't getting fukked up. With one episode left no new players hopping up Brody. Y'all gotta beat Dany with what you got, good luck.

And Jon would get washed by grey worm. He ain't got it in him.