Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Supposedly this is the IG post that led to her being fired. The reason given is that it plays into the antisemitic trope of, "Jews control the media".

Do you guys think she said the Hollywood equivalent of saying, "I'll be right back." In a horror movie?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Man... I guess they'll have to recast her character, because it seems to be building towards her going full ghostface.

Wouldn't be too hard to find a better actress tbh.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
No excuse not to have Neve back, now. Give her what you were gonna pay her for Scream 6 and Melissa's salary. It's only right.

Yeah just get rid of the new cast and act like the last two movies never happened.

This would be perfectly meta for a SCREAM movie to do with what we've seen from the new Halloween and Exorcist movies completely ignoring a bunch of films to create a different continuity, only following the original. :ohhh:

Can bring back Dewey and Gale cuz in the Scream franchise, the main characters are like the slashers: they always survive, somehow. Ghostface comes back but the killer under the mask always gets clapped up. That's how it's supposed to be.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:mjlol:@ the FAKE outrage.

she was TRASH.

Neve Campbell NEVER should have been replaced as the lead.