Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
3 had some of the worst kills in the series. Ghostface stabbed Roman's girlfriend in the back and threw her down. That was it :mjlol: If it wasn't for the language, it could probably be PG-13.

If they felt pressured by Columbine, they really should have waited a year.
It's the perfect end to the trilogy imo
Sidney brother being behind all of the shyt made perfect sense

The only good thing about 2 was the dude from hit man and justified being the killer and Sidney was looking right in that movie:ehh: other than that it was meh should of made the black girl the killer like in the og script

4 was bad I'm sorry I can't take the dude from home alone bro and Julia Roberts niece as killers:mjlol:

3 had the better ending than both imo
Felt like a trilogy ending

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I don't get the hate for scream 3. Maybe it's nostalgia but I always loved it. The opening is creepy as fukk. The part where the mom's ghost pops up in the window. The whole dark side of Hollywood thing. I think 2 is the boring one personally
Just felt like the weakest and Kevin Williamson’s presence was dearly missed on the script. That Stab set chasedown with Sidney was the best part of the movie IMO.

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I liked 3 up until the reveal :manny:
I still laugh at the way they went about that exposition dump. :heh:

Not only is the killer revealed to be someone we don’t even care about, but he’s goofy looking as hell. To the point where it’s almost like a cartoon in terms of silliness.

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
I don't get the hate for scream 3. Maybe it's nostalgia but I always loved it. The opening is creepy as fukk. The part where the mom's ghost pops up in the window. The whole dark side of Hollywood thing. I think 2 is the boring one personally
It was the better movie next too the first one too me it's
Scream 1
Scream 3
Scream 2

Scream 4

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
How?

Better than having a killer cousin that looks 14:mjlol:

with social media and clout chasing, S4 makes sense that a relative is jealous is of Sidney and wanted that sort of notoriety...look at the shyt that goes on 10 years later in real life. So this is far more "believable" than S3

meanwhile in S3, we're to believe this goofy ass guy who got his feelings hurt on some

how-come-he-didnt-want-me-will-smith.gif

shyt plotted all that shyt behind the scenes on some Rise of Skywalker bullshyt

a brother we couldn't give a shyt about and goofy ass faking his death like emperor palp :comeon:

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
“Oh you mf” is my lasting memory of S3 :russ: I thought he said holy mf as a kid

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
with social media and clout chasing, S4 makes sense that a relative is jealous is of Sidney and wanted that sort of notoriety...look at the shyt that goes on 10 years later in real life. So this is far more "believable" than S3

meanwhile in S3, we're to believe this goofy ass guy who got his feelings hurt on some

how-come-he-didnt-want-me-will-smith.gif

shyt plotted all that shyt behind the scenes on some Rise of Skywalker bullshyt

a brother we couldn't give a shyt about and goofy ass faking his death like emperor palp :comeon:
To each is own bro

I feel like the goofy brother was a better smarter killer they should of introduced in the first one
That was bad

But 4 had the weakest killers while the plot and characters was forgettable
The whole social media thing was trash as well