Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Omg that is truly a classic!!! The quotes:
:gucci: You got a picasso in yo house!!!

:hubie:Yeah but dont eat none of the food...

Mhmm, roaches. :martin:

Never watched the movie but I must say, the story behind it well told.

Watching the movie you could tell this was a reflection of black culture, at least from the ATL perspective. We really don't see black movies being made anymore. It seems black media lost it legs.

Side note: Mods, why isn't this thread stickied? :dahell:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Never watched the movie but I must say, the story behind it well told.

Watching the movie you could tell this was a reflection of black culture, at least from the ATL perspective. We really don't see black movies being made anymore. It seems black media lost it legs.

Side note: Mods, why isn't this thread stickied? :dahell:
Yeah ATL is definitely the 2000’s Cooley High, well exactly but it was the closest one we got for a movie about black youth.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Have y’all seen that movie when the moderators got this thread stickied? I think it was called: AYE CAN THIS THREAD GET A STICKY??

It was a good movie, everyone was in it: Cam’ron :umad: Patrice O’Neal :patrice:NFL’s James Brown :jbhmm: Tupac:pachaha:Steven A Smith :sas2: Snoop:snoop: a crying Lebron:sadbron: an out of shape Larry Holmes :flabbynsick: Alonzo the crooked ass neighborhood cop :myman: that white dude that’s catching the pedophiles :sitdown: I saw a Don Draper :smugdraper: and Drake in it too:heh: all star cast with a whole bunch of other people too. It was also directed by Nas:ahh:, produced by :scusthov:

It was like they were all part of a movement to get an article or athread published for more people to see it...

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
For some reason my niece hates Keith David:russ:

We at the show without her friends from school seeing Night School & Keith David shows yon and she groaned so hard & said :francis: can somebody come get this angry Grandpa??!!

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Im really gettin tired mutuafukkas in movies having big ass plates of delicious eats and bounce without even taking a bite.
:beli:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Watchin ATL on BET...

Damn! What happened to genuine black films?

It’s like black cinema has died out....or maybe I’m not looking in the right places
If it aint a Tyler Perry production, it aint happening no mo :hubie: