OFFICIAL FIFA ‘19 THREAD-Xbox,PC,PS4

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I got Fabinho untradeable from Rivals this week, what a difference he makes in my game, he's always in the right spot. I can only imagine what Kante or an Icon do. Get yourself a good cdm, makes a world difference.
I went from Fabregas and Dele Alli(UCL edition) to KDB and Fabinho :laff:
Still didn't reach 17 wins :to: 9 losses in a row hurt me bad.

I got to 17 wins with a couple games to spare, but those losing streaks are the worst. One minute your team is playing amazing, next minute your players play like molasses for no reason. I sold one of my squads and bought a serie A team that has been playing great.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
I got to 17 wins with a couple games to spare, but those losing streaks are the worst. One minute your team is playing amazing, next minute your players play like molasses for no reason. I sold one of my squads and bought a serie A team that has been playing great.
What's your team?
Post a screen or a futbin squad.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
What's your team?
Post a screen or a futbin squad.

ZAcAsvo_d.jpg

Thats the serie A squad I built during the weekend, I posted the PL squad I used a few posts back.

The serie A squad was really impressive, only player I didnt like was Balde, but Perisic and Icardi are beasts, and that IF Vecino performs like Kante.

Check this vid for custom tactics

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
ZAcAsvo_d.jpg

Thats the serie A squad I built during the weekend, I posted the PL squad I used a few posts back.

The serie A squad was really impressive, only player I didnt like was Balde, but Perisic and Icardi are beasts, and that IF Vecino performs like Kante.

Check this vid for custom tactics

Balde is nasty :gucci:

He's been my super sub except for last WL cuz I used the Scream Kalou I pulled

6ft 4*4* with good stats everywhere u need em, why didn't u get along with him?

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeah I wanted to play my last 5 n see in to gold 1 but I was too burned out, they saying it’s gonna be a good TOTW this week too so hoping I get a good IF pick, for sure gonna aim for Gold 1 this WL
Hoping to get a good red card or two and saving all my packs for the IF's of this week.
did like 5 or 6 SBC's yesterday and today combined .

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Balde is nasty :gucci:

He's been my super sub except for last WL cuz I used the Scream Kalou I pulled

6ft 4*4* with good stats everywhere u need em, why didn't u get along with him?

I dont know, on paper he's nice, but for me he wasnt getting into the positions like Perisic and Icardi. I use Mahrez on my other squad and he's amazing with his crosses and finesse shots.

I was considering using Verdi but that 67 finishing is horrible.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I need to stop waiting till last day to grind out games :sadcam:

Had 13k rank points in the morning, and I knew I was gonna need about 21k by the end of the night to get rank 1, played like 14 games in a row :deadmanny:
I actually wen on a big win streak and I know that meant every opponent was gonna was only gonna b harder :shaq2:

I should of done was other r doing and loosing on purpose before grinding back to where they started so you ain't gotta sweat so much

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Had 13k rank points in the morning, and I knew I was gonna need about 21k by the end of the night to get rank 1, played like 14 games in a row :deadmanny:
I actually wen on a big win streak and I know that meant every opponent was gonna was only gonna b harder :shaq2:

I should of done was other r doing and loosing on purpose before grinding back to where they started so you ain't gotta sweat so much
I just don't give a fukk for rank 1, rank 2 is nice too. Took the tradeables, gonna open them with the fut champions rewards.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yea im done trying to grind out to level 1.. that shyt aint good for my health :deadmanny:.. I do weekends and use those rival points to get me to rank 3.. then play a couple times a week

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I just don't give a fukk for rank 1, rank 2 is nice too. Took the tradeables, gonna open them with the fut champions rewards.

what did you get? I should've taken the coins, highest pull from my rivals rewards was Mata.

My FUT champions rewards are a bit better, got untradeable IF marquinhos and packed IF Suso and Handanovic. Probably not gonna play weekend league this weekend, shyt feels like too much of a grind, plus I'm playing Red Dead now too.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what did you get? I should've taken the coins, highest pull from my rivals rewards was Mata.

My FUT champions rewards are a bit better, got untradeable IF marquinhos and packed IF Suso and Handanovic. Probably not gonna play weekend league this weekend, shyt feels like too much of a grind, plus I'm playing Red Dead now too.
Servers are down on the PS4, bytch ass EA, making billions and can't even get decent servers. WORST company ever.
Saved my Rivals rewards to open them up with my Fut Champions rewards, can't even do that, and post-rewards sniping is out the question.