OFFICIAL FIFA ‘19 THREAD-Xbox,PC,PS4

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
3-2
I got fukked in one loss, I never touch my custom tactics during game unless it's d pad switching, i increased my depth during a pause and all my players switched positions

Had my CBs at CMs
Mbappe switched to LW and I had no apperant ST
I was panicking all game long once that happend like :damn::damn::damn:

Loss 2-1, dude was able to fukk my players all game long n no fouls, couldn't even dribble the ball in safe situations cuz he would come thrust me and disposses me everytime :dahell:

Also imma open all these weeks rewards on app and see if I can reset my shyt luck
I don't fukk with tactics anymore, just switch between my tactics with the d-pad.
I just want to reach 11 wins and I'm out.
I started 7-2. Now I'm 7-7. I've heard of all these momentum changes stories but I was like nahh that shyt won't happen to me. Guess what :damm:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I don't fukk with tactics anymore, just switch between my tactics with the d-pad.
I just want to reach 11 wins and I'm out.
I started 7-2. Now I'm 7-7. I've heard of all these momentum changes stories but I was like nahh that shyt won't happen to me. Guess what :damm:
I'm 4-2 right now, but playing CoD black out and also drunk :drunk: I'm hoping to get gold 3 and I'm good, I want that extra IF player pick

Been playing pretty good tho
Mbappe is on a tear, he scored 4 in my last win, but that momentum shift is real, wen out of nowhere their whole team can put pressure on you where u can't even get the ball out of ur half got u feeling like :damn::damn::damn:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
6-5 so far
Got 19 games to grind today to win 8 more :martin:

Hopefully I go on a win streak cuz I'm tryna play maybe 12 games tops

Also gotta play maybe 3 SB matches to keep this Elite 1

That's like 6hrs of playing FIFA
All for shytty rewards :wtb:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
6-5 so far
Got 19 games to grind today to win 8 more :martin:

Hopefully I go on a win streak cuz I'm tryna play maybe 12 games tops

Also gotta play maybe 3 SB matches to keep this Elite 1

That's like 6hrs of playing FIFA
All for shytty rewards :wtb:
Haven't played a single minute of squad battles, gonna try and do a couple of sets to try and reach gold 2.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Haven't played a single minute of squad battles, gonna try and do a couple of sets to try and reach gold 2.
I'm 7-5
Won first 2 WL matches, hoping streak continues

IDK how easy it is for you to win on world class,
I do the off chem bronze team update to get the first two teams I get as low rated shyt teams

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
After my mediocre start of 5-5 I've won 6 in a row :banderas:
Playing some great FIFA right now but God damn every win has me :whew:

I really really need to pack some quality wing backs to replace 79 Gaya and 81 IF Lala :pachaha:

That and a game changer CDM/CM

EDIT: Everytime I hit silver 1 my very next opponent has a team with multiple icons and proceeds to destroy me cuz my players are getting out hustled everywhere :francis:
Like this match I just lost 1-5

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
After my mediocre start of 5-5 I've won 6 in a row :banderas:
Playing some great FIFA right now but God damn every win has me :whew:

I really really need to pack some quality wing backs to replace 79 Gaya and 81 IF Lala :pachaha:

That and a game changer CDM/CM

EDIT: Everytime I hit silver 1 my very next opponent has a team with multiple icons and proceeds to destroy me cuz my players are getting out hustled everywhere :francis:
Like this match I just lost 1-5
I got Fabinho untradeable from Rivals this week, what a difference he makes in my game, he's always in the right spot. I can only imagine what Kante or an Icon do. Get yourself a good cdm, makes a world difference.
I went from Fabregas and Dele Alli(UCL edition) to KDB and Fabinho :laff:
Still didn't reach 17 wins :to: 9 losses in a row hurt me bad.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh yeah, ya'll sold your teams before the crash last year? I was thinking about selling my best players on the first week of November after the weekend league.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I got Fabinho untradeable from Rivals this week, what a difference he makes in my game, he's always in the right spot. I can only imagine what Kante or an Icon do. Get yourself a good cdm, makes a world difference.
I'm permanently banned from Market remember? :mjcry:

I have to pack pull a card or get lucky wen I rinse my golds through upgrade SBC:mjgrin:

I'm 13-6 right now, Imma aim for Gold 2 since I got 11 matches to win 4 more and I'm playing pretty good atm

EDIT: Won my next one for Gold 3, and just like before, very next game is a player with icons and way higher skilled then me beats me 4-0 :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm permanently banned from Market remember? :mjcry:

I have to pack pull a card or get lucky wen I rinse my golds through upgrade SBC:mjgrin:

I'm 13-6 right now, Imma aim for Gold 2 since I got 11 matches to win 4 more and I'm playing pretty good atm
I thought you were only banned from it on the app :ermagod: why not make a new account? that's bushes status.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I thought you were only banned from it on the app :ermagod: why not make a new account? that's bushes status.
I have the pre order packs on this one, plus Im not Gonna let EA win even tho since they banned me I've given them over $50+ in FIFA points for cards I can't even sell :francis:

Plus it's kind of Fun and challenging, only thing is I might be fukked down the line wen everyone starts having super teams on the regular and i'm stuck with what ever cards I pack :yeshrug:

I got CL Mbappe,CL Varane and CL Courtois, to me there won't be better cards then those for awhile

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I have the pre order packs on this one, plus Im not Gonna let EA win even tho since they banned me I've given them over $50+ in FIFA points for cards I can't even sell :francis:

Plus it's kind of Fun and challenging, only thing is I might be fukked down the line wen everyone starts having super teams on the regular and i'm stuck with what ever cards I pack :yeshrug:

I got CL Mbappe,CL Varane and CL Courtois, to me there won't be better cards then those for awhile
Tradeables? :lupe:
I got Hazard and red lukaku, if they were tradeable I'd be a rich man.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

LMFAO at cesc and alli.... it's all good till they have to defend