OFFICIAL FIFA ‘19 THREAD-Xbox,PC,PS4

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Played squad battles this week too. My rewards been ASS! WTF :what:
Gold 3 on the WL(again!!!), not even mad, so much bullshyt and lucky posts and 1vs1 misses that I just ignore it.
@Cocaine Biceps @Yayo Toure It's like they nerfed my account back to cheeks status.

Yo I'm sitting on 15 wins with 3 games left. I cant be bothered. Some dude was winning 3-0, I came back and was winning 4-3 and he no loss glitched the game at minute 118. Crazy how they havent fixed that.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@Winston Don I see you getting gold 1 almost every week. What's your team looking like?
fvGlQRq.png

I was on course to get Elite 2 this weekend and upgrade to De Gea and De Bruyne or POTM Aubameyang, but said fukk it once I started sweating out wins against these pay to win, game mechanic exploiting bums. shyts to scressfulI

I realized I was playing just because I haven't played Fifa since Fifa 13 and it was a fresh, new game, not because I actually liked it.

It's just not enjoyable for me, no skill required and pay to win.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I won a game 8 - 7 in WL .This guy was so cotdamn trash that I was creating chances almost everytime I got the ball. Then he would score a 35 - 40 yard finesse with CR7 or R9 from kickoff everytime:gucci:

He had like 31% possesion but 7 shots and 7 goals, all screamers.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Played squad battles this week too. My rewards been ASS! WTF :what:
Gold 3 on the WL(again!!!), not even mad, so much bullshyt and lucky posts and 1vs1 misses that I just ignore it.
@Cocaine Biceps @Yayo Toure It's like they nerfed my account back to cheeks status.

I got elite 1 in SB,gonna save my packs for new totw since I got IF Anderson and IF Richardlison already, also Depay should be getting a totw card and I NEED to pull him

Got gold 3 with 6 games left , started off 7-2,lost 6 in a row and felt completely hopeless, then won 7 straight and said fukk this, 3 more wins in 6 games aint worth the stress :hubie:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I got elite 1 in SB,gonna save my packs for new totw since I got IF Anderson and IF Richardlison already, also Depay should be getting a totw card and I NEED to pull him

Got gold 3 with 6 games left , started off 7-2,lost 6 in a row and felt completely hopeless, then won 7 straight and said fukk this, 3 more wins in 6 games aint worth the stress :hubie:

I said fukk it and played a couple more games to get gold 2.

Market seems to be crashing, if anyone has any high rated players who isnt an icon, ronaldo, messi, neymar... you should probably sell.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I said fukk it and played a couple more games to get gold 2.

Market seems to be crashing, if anyone has any high rated players who isnt an icon, ronaldo, messi, neymar... you should probably sell.
I played 15 WL games today so HAD to take a break, playing Black out rn, might go for gold 2 then, Idk if it's just me, but I know wen I'mma loose before anyone scores , my players will just not "Play" ,they get out hustled and out muscled for every ball, their tackles and passes are shyt, I've noticed it wen it's happening to my opponent too tho, I win every ball, or it bounces back to me every time, my whole team plays defense and steals every ball, they make perfect run for me, I just be :skip: inside cuz I know they're probably raging inside seeing that shyt play out

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I played 15 WL games today so HAD to take a break, playing Black out rn, might go for gold 2 then, Idk if it's just me, but I know wen I'mma loose before anyone scores , my players will just not "Play" ,they get out hustled and out muscled for every ball, their tackles and passes are shyt, I've noticed it wen it's happening to my opponent too tho, I win every ball, or it bounces back to me every time, my whole team plays defense and steals every ball, they make perfect run for me, I just be :skip: inside cuz I know they're probably raging inside seeing that shyt play out

Yeah the momentum is real. I notice when your team starts off playing shytty it's the game telling you to switch to a more aggressive tactic and usually the game will turn around. I won and lost so many games in the last few minutes this weekend it's crazy.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a 4/1 win loss ratio and still think I have zero control in this game. Most matches are decided by luck and AIDs assistance. Done with this trash :scust:
Cotdamn i miss the old editions, not many nikkas could see me on 15. Lord knows I tucked in plenty of coli brehs back then.

Now you do a skill move and the AI sticks with you :hhh:

No creativity, just high press and ping pong until you can curl in a perfect shot from 35 yards :russell:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
My account must be flagged to not pack shyt :mjcry:

Rank 1 rivals untradeable, Gold WL rewards, Marcos Alonso, Tah, Savic SBC packs, $20 FIFA points, all garbage in packs :mjcry:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
My account must be flagged to not pack shyt :mjcry:

Rank 1 rivals untradeable, Gold WL rewards, Marcos Alonso, Tah, Savic SBC packs, $20 FIFA points, all garbage in packs :mjcry:

Got IF Robertson from my WL picks(the other pick I got was garbage), packed UCL RTG Pique untradeable in my rivals packs. Been sorta dry but black friday should be good.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Got IF Robertson from my WL picks(the other pick I got was garbage), packed UCL RTG Pique untradeable in my rivals packs. Been sorta dry but black friday should be good.

WL team for this Weekend, everyone on 10 chem except Plea at 7 chem, I'm glad I found a replacement for my CL Fekir, I cannot get the mechanics down for left footed finesse shots, and has cost me loads of goals, still hoping to pull IF Depay in my Elite SB rewards, or I might have to buy more points :francis:

Forgot to add I even saved my Elite 1 SB rewards for this Totw to pull Depay and got shyt :snoop:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

WL team for this Weekend, everyone on 10 chem except Plea at 7 chem, I'm glad I found a replacement for my CL Fekir, I cannot get the mechanics down for left footed finesse shots, and has cost me loads of goals, still hoping to pull IF Depay in my Elite SB rewards, or I might have to buy more points :francis:

Forgot to add I even saved my Elite 1 SB rewards for this Totw to pull Depay and got shyt :snoop:
Since I've played left footed for years on Pro Clubs I have a easy time with Lukaku and Mo Salah but Hazard? :snoop: I barely score with him and he's untradeable so nothing I can do.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Since I've played left footed for years on Pro Clubs I have a easy time with Lukaku and Mo Salah but Hazard? :snoop: I barely score with him and he's untradeable so nothing I can do.
Maybe switch him to RW to cut in and finesse? :ld:

I just don't have the muscle memory mechanics to shoot and have em be automatic goals like with righties
I had Rabiot,Kondogbia and Fekir all left footed and missing their shots:shaq2:

Bought another $15 points, waiting for Best Buy to send me code and hoping I pack a blue or IF Depay:lupe:

Edit: Bought $17 worth of points to open 3 prime players packs and my best pull was Gundogan :mjlol:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Jax