OFFICIAL FIFA ‘19 THREAD-Xbox,PC,PS4

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Xbox had EA access so we got to play it 5 days early, there was a glitch for unlimited play time so I took advantage and played Squad battles on a 2nd account for rewards to transfer coins to main account, less then a week later my boy quits FIFA overall cuz of anger issues and gives me his account, that's 400k I also have to funnel

I get too impatient and end up triggering EAs bot and Get Permabanned from transfer market on release day :martin:
What's the best way to not get caught? Not buying it now?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Got gold 3 again, shyt was looking iffy for a minute. Could've easily gotten gold 2 if I didn't get fukked early on into the weekend league.

I got gold 3 again, but I had 5 games left and was too tired to finish. I got gold 2 the first WL and the rewards were trash, gold 3 actually got me Van Dijk and Arnautovic.

I read they are dropping a patch soon to address the AI defending. I have no problem with AI defending, but there needs to be some sort of draw back to it. I dont AI defend and my reward for timing my tackle is usually the ball bouncing right back to the opponent, whereas dudes run me down with Kante all game and there is no draw back to doing that. shyt needs balancing.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

Here we go :ohhh:

If they nerf AI defending in fukked :francis:

My CL Varane let's nothing through except bullshyt crosses and rebounds from keepers

Only thing I want nerfed is crosses and my defenders reaction to em
I got cucked by IF Mandzukich of all players in my worse loss this WL
3 headers off in the box crosses :stopitslime:

• Dap
Reactions: TR7

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
If they nerf AI defending in fukked :francis:

My CL Varane let's nothing through except bullshyt crosses and rebounds from keepers

Only thing I want nerfed is crosses and my defenders reaction to em
I got cucked by IF Mandzukich of all players in my worse loss this WL
3 headers off in the box crosses :stopitslime:

I think Manual Defending just needs a buff, more so than nerfing the AI. Because right now you're punished for trying to defend manually, if anything you should be rewarded for being able to do so.

When you make a perfect tackle but the defender takes an extra few seconds to get out of the animation and the attacker can just take the ball back and walk past you :pacspit:

Then you block a shot, but your defender reacts like he's been stabbed and they take it back walk past you and score :pacspit::pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really think squad battles messes you up when you play SB then play division rivals or weekend league... it feels completely different

• Dap
Reactions: TR7

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Not playing squad battles this week. I'm already drained from playing Fut Champions.
I use a bronze team to afk the last two matches while I'm doing some other shyt and to give my main team free fitness, then I play the first 2 on world class, half the time it's 2 squads 72 rated or lower with shyt chem so easy win

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Do you guys put bronzes on your bench to lower the overall of your team?
I don't know if It's a myth, but I had to do it again in the middle of fut champions, scripting is real, they fukk you up if you have the better team, button delay is unreal too.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if It's a myth, but I had to do it again in the middle of fut champions, scripting is real, they fukk you up if you have the better team, button delay is unreal too.

Yeah I do it and I think it minimizes some of the bullshyt that happens in the game. But the bullshyt will still happen.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Invested 180k in Champions League rare cards. This gotta work, unless EA really fukks a nikka up by releasing more sbc's that give you tradeable cards.
Cancelo and Depay took 120k of the budget.
:ohlawd: this better work.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Squad Battles been :scust: the past 2 days, at least on Legendary

Lost 4 of the 8 games, all on the same AI bullshyt. Tiki Taka outside the box, followed by a 35 yard rocket through 4 bodies into the top corner :trash: Literally nothing you can do to stop it if your defenders don't block it going that fast. I'd been rolling against Legendary for like 2 weeks, felt like a different game

Not to mention them changing how the AI plays from last year. All you needed last year was a lead by the 60th minute, the AI went all out attack and it was an easy counter. This year they got them set to "No Pressure" no matter the time or score, you try to counter and they've got 8 men back already :beli:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Always, got some 47-49 Asians on my bench besides my 4 subs

• Dap
Reactions: Jax