Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
damn a lot of people came through :whoo: Dieminion just came through too

Sanford finna money match Velociraptor tonight on there too :leon: sanford lowkey the gawd of money matches

Raptor sayin he down to pay anything :ohhh:

edit: gotta respect new sanford :obama: nikka on his redemption arc forreal

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:damn: Sanford fukked Velociraptor up,beat that nikka 10-3

and the OnBlastShow just started :banderas: idk how im gonna watch both but it's gonna happen

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
damn why everybody streamin tonight :mindblown:

they bouta break down UNIEL, MK10, and some BB stuff tonight i think

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Sanford/ Velociraptor match was dope. Sanford was getting loose in the 9th and 10th matches.

Nick Hero with the abysmal commentary. Dude is hella corny crying about an earbud and "pocket checking" people knowing he ain't doing s h i t. Absolutely terrible, no insight, repeating the same phrases commentary. S h i t almost ruined the match.

I'm getting old. Hearing the word "n i g g a" over and over just makes me SMH. I'll never get over it that it's just a "fun" word for everyone to use at their leisure.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
That Sanford/ Velociraptor match was dope. Sanford was getting loose in the 9th and 10th matches.

Nick Hero with the abysmal commentary. Dude is hella corny crying about an earbud and "pocket checking" people knowing he ain't doing s h i t. Absolutely terrible, no insight, repeating the same phrases commentary. S h i t almost ruined the match.

I'm getting old. Hearing the word "n i g g a" over and over just makes me SMH. I'll never get over it that it's just a "fun" word for everyone to use at their leisure.
maaaan there is NOTHING wrong with these people fam, this like 5th nikka i've seen you act like had the worst commentary on the planet :dead: dudes just up there havin fun breh, relax it aint that serious

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn because I work nights I miss most of the action, what stream was the Sanford/velociraptor on so I can check the archive.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maaaan there is NOTHING wrong with these people fam, this like 5th nikka i've seen you act like had the worst commentary on the planet :dead: dudes just up there havin fun breh, relax it aint that serious
I can't cop to that. These cats' commentary is garbage and distracting after years of listening to clowns on the mic. I'll keep it to myself or "SPOILER" it like I've done in the past.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I can't cop to that. These cats' commentary is garbage and distracting after years of listening to clowns on the mic. I'll keep it to myself or "SPOILER" it like I've done in the past.
then mute it nikka :mjlol: nobody forcin you to listen to em

anyways NLBC #82

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Man Yipes and Matrix commentating Flux and Inyanne set fukking slayed me :dead:

Those 2 need to commentate all big Marvel tournaments.

Dat Vergil roundtrip tag in Zero combo was dope as fukk :banderas:

I didn't know that Spencer/Doom mixup on incoming characters was that fukking good. I wish I would of known about that when I played that team.