Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

llt23

All Star
Daps
I went to get Halal after Smug served Sanford, missed Zeus taking it. And that little kid beat Sanford with THawk? :russ: He must be hype as fukk, beating a legend

I liked Spoky and Art on commentary, not really a fan of Tinshi he was boring.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
lowkey UNIEL been takin over the FGC for almost 2 weeks now
0y3jInq.png
shyt got all the big names playin an anime, surprised to see even Rog streaming it (althought he usin one of the best characters in the game :stopitslime:)

the online tournament shyt be hype as hell tho, nikkas ran a 100 man tournament online last week :damn:

llt23

All Star
Daps
I feel like they just hoppin on that cause its new and theyre banking on it becoming it big. They would be playing Blazblue but prob feel they cant catch up competitively at this point. I dont even know if these dudes actually like the game.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel like they just hoppin on that cause its new and theyre banking on it becoming it big. They would be playing Blazblue but prob feel they cant catch up competitively at this point. I dont even know if these dudes actually like the game.
Must suck not playing what you vs what will make you the most money

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
if that were the case we woulda been seein it like this for the other ones, they all had their hype, but the hype for this is different than all of the other anime games so far from what i've seen, why would nikkas who are already on the top of SF and Marvel rankings and who are already getting tournament money/sponsors, flock to a random anime game if they didn't like it? this shyt is gonna be a side tournament (at best) at Majors, nobody is expecting this shyt to be crazy big, ESPECIALLY with GGxrd, new Persona, AND blazblue update all coming in the next few months

even nikkas who play BB say uniel plays differently :manny:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Cause SF and Marvel arent paying out like the anime games. Blazblue winner caked way more than SF4 and Marvel winners.

I mean is it a coincidence that this got hype right after Evo right when they saw Anime games paying out more than Street fighter?

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Cause SF and Marvel arent paying out like the anime games. Blazblue winner caked way more than SF4 and Marvel winners.

I mean is it a coincidence that this got hype right after Evo right when they saw Anime games paying out more than Street fighter?
SF paid out damn near double the amount they paid last year so i dont see how blazblue makin a little more would make nikkas who've been playing SF most of their lives jump ship so quickly

on top of that game just came out for consoles :manny: so idk why you feel like the hype is DIRECTLY related to how BB turned out at evo, it's not like it was already out and nobody was fukkin wit it and now they fukkin wit it cuz of blazblue, hardly anyone even knew the game existed until the first tournament at next level and people seen the game mechanics

imo Evo just gave nikkas a little Street Fighter fatigue, a new anime game comes out that's not OD on airdashing, is big on footsies, and has a interesting fighting system, on top of that the netcode is piff so even with shytty connections it's not too bad, why wouldn't they fukk with it?

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
UMVC3 Coach Steve vs Flux Part 2. 600$ MM!!! Happening soon. They just waiting on Yipes to get there to commentate!!

I donated 50$ to the pot and i have a 50$ paypal bet betting on Coach Steve!!! (Coach Steve is my dude irl!)

Edit. Pot reach 700$ now :damn:

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
UMVC3 Coach Steve vs Flux Part 2. 600$ MM!!! Happening soon. They just waiting on Yipes to get there to commentate!!

I donated 50$ to the pot and i have a 50$ paypal bet betting on Coach Steve!!! (Coach Steve is my dude irl!)

Edit. Pot reach 700$ now :damn:

if he lose he gon have Tinshi and Nick Hero outside the crib wit da burner

Daps
loaded flux catchin the work :wow:

"I know its funny to you... but a thousand dollars is alot of money ya know..:to:" Bum is dyin' right now

Somebody told Flux to join EMP because he doesnt like getting paid

:russ:

Last edited: