Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder who will be the first commentator to call him "Poison" or make a Poison reference and catch "hell" from the new supporters of the "LBFGCT".

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
a zangief player from New York, usually be at next level, he comes up with a stupid new name every week or so and nikkas have no issue with the names at all :manny:

I wonder who will be the first commentator to call him "Poison" or make a Poison reference and catch "hell" from the new supporters of the "LBFGCT".
if it was gonna happen it woulda happened with Kayo already imo :manny: they crack a few jokes here and there but ricky was ALWAYS sus so it doesn't bug them as much as it does the random fgc fan

llt23

All Star
Daps
I hate when you play endless and dudes kick you out based on your PP. Like how do you know if I suck unless you play me? :stopitslime: And If I do suck at least gimme one game n gimme dat work. Ol' "I cant waste 2 minutes of my life" brehs.

When players with 4000+pp let me rock and play them multiple games its always an invaluable learning experience. :blessed:

My Makoto is levelling up brehs. Went from losing all my PP to douchewad wake up DP scrubs to cracking 1000 finally. Back in Vanilla i was nearing 2k but that was with Akuma. Its just not as satisfying to win with him as it is with the MAK.:smugfavre: I didnt have xbox live for years though so I missed out during the super, ae, and ae2012 years while everyone was getting better. :sadcam: But Im getting back into the mix:smugfavre:

Also officially tossed Ibuki into the bushes for good. I know delayed wakeup dont affect her that much, but i got like triple the dizzies with Makoto in half the time I spent with Ibuki

Last edited:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I went to Next Level and entered the battle circuit tournament on wednesday sht was fun
Havent been in NL for a few years and it felt good to be back :blessed:
Had a few casuals
Sanford smug shine were absent

I had to fight coach steve in my first round and i lost when i had both matches won :snoop:
SO then after that i fought this asian broad in my first fight in the losers bracket
kreymore was coaching her

I was feeling type bad with the work i was giving her so i let her get a round :pachaha: in the the end tho had to wop her with the tiger cannon ultra and take that tho :birdman:

Then my next fight was against lazyone or w.e his name is and he beat me 2-1 with that bytch juri :scusthov:

All in all it was a fun experience
But dem fcking under night in birth nikkaz took stream time from us tho :pacspit:
That game did look good tho when i was watching that sht :ohhh:
wish i had a ps3 to try that sht
But ya idk who took the tournament that night tho..cuz u know my ass left when i was eliminated :sadbron:
Good experience tho :obama:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I went to Next Level and entered the battle circuit tournament on wednesday sht was fun
Havent been in NL for a few years and it felt good to be back :blessed:
Had a few casuals
Sanford smug shine were absent

I had to fight coach steve in my first round and i lost when i had both matches won :snoop:
SO then after that i fought this asian broad in my first fight in the losers bracket
kreymore was coaching her

I was feeling type bad with the work i was giving her so i let her get a round :pachaha: in the the end tho had to wop her with the tiger cannon ultra and take that tho :birdman:

Then my next fight was against lazyone or w.e his name is and he beat me 2-1 with that bytch juri :scusthov:

All in all it was a fun experience
But dem fcking under night in birth nikkaz took stream time from us tho :pacspit:
That game did look good tho when i was watching that sht :ohhh:
wish i had a ps3 to try that sht
But ya idk who took the tournament that night tho..cuz u know my ass left when i was eliminated :sadbron:
Good experience tho :obama:
coach steve took it

:what: me not giving a fukk about what other people do with themselves bothers you?

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
coach steve took it

:what: me not giving a fukk about what other people do with themselves bothers you?

U mean to tell me I was close to beatin the nikka that took the whole thing :banderas:

idc bout da second part of yo post tho :wow: :lolbron:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
U mean to tell me I was close to beatin the nikka that took the whole thing :banderas:

idc bout da second part of yo post tho :wow: :lolbron:
u think you woulda won if you beat steve tho? :mjpls:

nikkas was already roastin the event cuz sanford/smug/zeus them wasn't there :bryan: said yall was playin for 5th place

and yea UNIEL is pretty hype when nikkas aren't using Gordeau or Merkava :ehh:

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Its so hard to get Rufus match up experiance because no one plays him. Then you have to deal with the bs that is Ricki :lolbron: and Justin.