Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Lmao. Flux is the worst. I loved when he had to play Chris g at evo. Got that ass bust just like always.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

shyt had me dying, :russ:

nikkas was in chat callin shyt "thousand dollar mixups" "thousand dollar baby dropped" "thousand dollar super wiff"

shyt had me ROLLIN :dead:

@ 17-23 seconds had me crying :sadbron: nikka said "this man has taken over 1 thosuand dollars from me so far :wow::smhcraig:"

all i could do was :hovlaff:

Last edited:
Daps

shyt had me dying, :russ:

Quotes for days!

"I know its funny to you but.. a thousands dollars is alot of money, ya know :sadcam:" Bum almost fell out of his chair like :mjlol::bryan:

"somebody just said join emp because you don't like getting paid.... thats fukked up :sadbron::whew:"

" I keep losing to that one mixup! :to:"

" I hardly have any setups that are pure guesses.....his feels like guesses :sadcam::to:" *bum almost falls out of his chair again*

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Quotes for days!

"I know its funny to you but.. a thousands dollars is alot of money, ya know :sadcam:" Bum almost fell out of his chair like :mjlol::bryan:

"somebody just said join emp because you don't like getting paid.... thats fukked up :sadbron::whew:"

" I keep losing to that one mixup! :to:"

" I hardly have any setups that are pure guesses.....his feels like guesses :sadcam::to:" *bum almost falls out of his chair again*
i was waitin for the leg to come down on him :dead:

J9nXbst.gif

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sanford getting loose.

Volcanic Akuma bopped Alex.

Dieminion serving Smug RN.

I take that back.

Is that a dude in the black dress? WTF?

Now it's Sanford v Smug.

This should be good.

They got Roc Marciano commentating?

Last edited:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watch that Mm between Flux and Steve. Whoa, that was some bust ass, but Yipes and Matrix had me fukking dying. :laff: :laff: Them two nikkas together are too stupid.

llt23

All Star
Daps
just played a set with pie's poem in Ultra..... brehs the difference between casual play and competitive play is beyond crazy:dwillhuh:

I got bodied on stream in 5 games for the whole world to see :sadcam:

The mix ups, the pressure, the execution. shyt was unreal :sadcam:

Dudes tougher than Gill in 3rd Strike :merchant:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
just played a set with pie's poem in Ultra..... brehs the difference between casual play and competitive play is beyond crazy:dwillhuh:

gill is free as hell on 3rd strike after you get used to him but i get what you sayin :lolbron:

all you gotta do is play with them nikkas alot tho :yeshrug:find somebody to practice with online, most of em aren't hollywood outside of the few obvious ones

llt23

All Star
Daps
Yeah I really wanna play more against the best players. I don't mind getting anhilated when the players are nice like that cuz I'm learning a whole lot more from my L's.

I'm thinking of just going to NLBC and signing up as JBBR Barry Horowitz :russ:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yeah I really wanna play more against the best players. I don't mind getting anhilated when the players are nice like that cuz I'm learning a whole lot more from my L's.

I'm thinking of just going to NLBC and signing up as JBBR Barry Horowitz :russ:
:ohhh: yea breh you should just go, or even go to house of chaos

if AG_Native's goofy ass can randomly show up and t hawk shenanigan his way to beating sanford then anything's possible :manny:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps

this is so true. i was at a local tournament over the weekend and got worked :sadbron:i have no problems beating friends and cousins but i wasn't ready for the big dogs. the funny thing is the guys i was playing against told me they usually get worked in tournaments that they enter:merchant:

i've been using a fight stick for the past 2 weeks and it feels a lot better than a pad. the button layout makes it easier to hit your combos, especially in marvel.