Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
lowkey im curious on who's gonna win the Ricky Sweepstakes vol. 2 :lupe: who's gonna step up to the plate, part of me thinks Viscant is gonna apologize behind closed doors and try to holla, only for Art to :cape: at the last second, then they fight

they fight over Ricky :mjlol:
Yo. Next year, EVO 2K15, winner takes all tournament, winner gets a night with Ricky 2.0, I think I'd pass out from fukkery overload breh.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yo. Next year, EVO 2K15, winner takes all tournament, winner gets a night with Ricky 2.0, I think I'd pass out from fukkery overload breh.
Daigo would pull a Daigo 2004 to win it all :wow: toss ricky on the back of his motorcycle and drive off, leaving flame trails

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
you musta missed this then :scusthov:
tumblr_lp8pd3kNCJ1qzt2qao1_500.jpg

aw hell nah :mindblown::dahell::wtf::scusthov::huhldup:

that pic with ricky and justin is looking really suspicious now:merchant: man i hope justin was never involved in the ricky sweepstakes

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Man this is some unintentional comedy breh
i still randomly laugh when i think back to Viscant calling ricky a bad bytch and saying he was a hot piece of ass :dead:

"i dont know why arturo won the ricky sweepstakes :beli:"

"wait what's the ricky sweestakes :dwillhuh:"

"he's the one who got to touch ricky
10eevif.jpg
"

is still the top 5 FGC quote of the year so far

Last edited:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
@Zeu$ might end up gettin caught in that Ricki mixup in a few years after people forget he was dude brehs :wow:

pray for our fellow breh :to:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NLBC:

I was very impressed by what I saw. Sanford losing to Native was dope. I was just happy to not see no damn hugging going on. Zeus was playing out of his mind. I thought that Solid had his number but he came out lovely with Bison to save his tournament. I won't front, I sleep on Art because I don't like him but his Dhalism is clean. He kicked Smug's ass. Speaking of Smug, I'm glad he got served up. Zeus ran a clinic on his ass. It was great to see him make Smug play his game and not the other way around. Zeus versus Arturo was dope. 3 - 0 for the reset clean and a 3 - 1 for the final set. I'm glad to see Zeus progress but I need him to do better in tournaments. I really like Vega as a character and it is always cool to see less popular characters (and players) get their shine. As usual, Spooky's commentary was s h i t and I was surprised to see Tinshi's commentary rise to Spooky's s h i t t y level. Same goes for Art's commentary as well.