Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
daigo out in Hong Kong catching perfects on these scrubs at Capcom Pro tour

also the top16 for the Pro Tour going on at Comic Con this weekend streams later today too

llt23

All Star
Daps
Found this old school vid with Valle vs Daigo in Alpha 3.

Crazy stuff. That V-ism. Valle a true legend dude was in gaming magazines when we were kids and shyt

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
daigo out in Hong Kong catching perfects on these scrubs at Capcom Pro tour

also the top16 for the Pro Tour going on at Comic Con this weekend streams later today too

is this streaming anywhere? i'm looking for one but can't find it anywhere.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
is this streaming anywhere? i'm looking for one but can't find it anywhere.
top 16 doesn't start till 5pm cali time, so it should be starting in the next 40 minutes or so :manny:

also, did justin throw his hat into the ricky sweepstakes back then too? :patrice:

FWewnz6.jpg

dude really did naturally look like a bytch almost :wtf::dahell: i could definitely picture those weirdos thinkin that's a girl in a dark room, these nikkas were really gettin catfished out there :wow::scusthov:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
top 16 doesn't start till 5pm cali time, so it should be starting in the next 40 minutes or so :manny:

also, did justin throw his hat into the ricky sweepstakes back then too? :patrice:

FWewnz6.jpg

dude really did naturally look like a bytch almost :wtf::dahell: i could definitely picture those weirdos thinkin that's a girl in a dark room, these nikkas were really gettin catfished out there :wow::scusthov:

i hope justin isn't part of that fukkery. that picture of ricky is just:sadcam: :huhldup::snoop:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis

FWewnz6.jpg

The Viscant story still leaves me :deadmanny:

Man jumped back into Ultra for the first time in a while, I completely forgot how to do combos with E.Ryu and Hugo :damn:

They need to hurry up and put a trial mode for the new dudes.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
The Viscant story still leaves me :deadmanny:

Man jumped back into Ultra for the first time in a while, I completely forgot how to do combos with E.Ryu and Hugo :damn:

They need to hurry up and put a trial mode for the new dudes.
go on Ultra David and JamesChen twitch channel, David OD'd on figuring out Hugo combos cuz that's one of his mains, it's /ultrachen on twitch

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a nice little match Snake eyez and Justin had. Snake really is just a beast with Zangief. :wow:

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
what a come back by chrisg :wow:

playing snake eyez must be frustrating as hell. he's probably the most patient and efficient player right now.