Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I heard that nikka was just attention whoring cuz I saw that shyt on my timeline iirc...
I only reason I believe it is because one of the fgc called him and his mom answered and said he was recovering in the hospital. Dude was mad bitter over the whole thing plus rico was the one that took her

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only reason I believe it is because one of the fgc called him and his mom answered and said he was recovering in the hospital. Dude was mad bitter over the whole thing plus rico was the one that took her
It just haaaaaad to be Rico huh:mjlol:
Also, Dieminion and his bro Kreymore are the next dominoes to fall

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
tumblr_n2q629UjgA1r5gow3o4_500.gif

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
so why haven't we played yet??? :comeon:
Havent played the game in years also I played this game with stick but havent used stick since it broke 2 years ago :sas2:

I'd have to relearn this game if i wanted to play and I just dnt see that its worth it..:yeshrug:

Started the game up last week saw how dead it was and i was like.....welp oo well :manny:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
of course it was Rico "Steal Yo bytch" Suave :mjlol:

only fgc dude you can't bring ya broad around

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Havent played the game in years also I played this game with stick but havent used stick since it broke 2 years ago :sas2:

I'd have to relearn this game if i wanted to play and I just dnt see that its worth it..:yeshrug:

Started the game up last week saw how dead it was and i was like.....welp oo well :manny:
so many excuses :wow:

it's all good though, but brehs in here saying the Fighting Games thread is dead but that's because nobody wants to play. this thread triple platinum and its all talk ffs. I enjoy the fukkery as much as the next guy but we can easily create our own (to an extent). jus saying.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
so many excuses :wow:

it's all good though, but brehs in here saying the Fighting Games thread is dead but that's because nobody wants to play. this thread triple platinum and its all talk ffs. I enjoy the fukkery as much as the next guy but we can easily create our own (to an extent). jus saying.
gimme ur GT we'll set something up on VF sometime..jus dnt expect gdlkness :banderas:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
gimme ur GT we'll set something up on VF sometime..jus dnt expect gdlkness :banderas:
I don't expect that from anyone here on VF aside from @GoldenGlove but that nikka ran off somewhere

TicTac T 0 is my gamertag. I'll play anything - I'm a jack of all trades, but ass at SF cuz I just want to push buttons and thats not how you play SF apparantly so :manny:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't expect that from anyone here on VF aside from @GoldenGlove but that nikka ran off somewhere

TicTac T 0 is my gamertag. I'll play anything - I'm a jack of all trades, but ass at SF cuz I just want to push buttons and thats not how you play SF apparantly so :manny:

@GoldenGlove still plays. I seen him on there just the other day...you know...:sas1:..on the right system.:sas2:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
:lolbron::mjlol::russ: @ the struggle. If this is the sacrifices it takes to be a tournament level gamer...count me out.

I'm aware this is the sick dude, but I hear it's not cancer he has, but an auto-immune disease (allegedly not AIDS/HIV).
Ricky, Ryan Hart, and Daigo need to open some type of gamer fitness center or somethin cuz all of them 30+ and still look like they in college