Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who do you put above or below Punk then?
I already said Mena is better than Punk and Punk himself has said this

Now this was about a month ago and I definitely think Punk is capable of beating Mena, but my point is y'all are letting recency bias skew y'all perspective and ain't putting proper respect on Mena, who until we see what happens tonight, is better than Punk

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
It's really lame that a lot of the actual players that signed up don't have day 3 arena venue tickets...
And apparently like 20 players from Japan couldn't even enter because their plane got in late, so they just here for nothing

Ayo @O.Red who are the mods in this subforum? I always forget but we def need that sticky

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And apparently like 20 players from Japan couldn't even enter because their plane got in late, so they just here for nothing

Ayo @O.Red who are the mods in this subforum? I always forget but we def need that sticky
I have no idea:russ:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I already said Mena is better than Punk and Punk himself has said this

Now this was about a month ago and I definitely think Punk is capable of beating Mena, but my point is y'all are letting recency bias skew y'all perspective and ain't putting proper respect on Mena, who until we see what happens tonight, is better than Punk
No. You said top 3.

So Mena, ?, Punk or Mena, Punk and ?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
Damn I love marvel being on the main stage again :to:

Capcom needs to stop bullshytting and bless the FGC again