Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Man I can’t keep up with this EVO SF6. I hope it’s easier with less matchups now. It was like 2AM and I’m watching random rounds with long arse breaks smh. I do love the EVO theme tho

I follow Punk though and hope he wins this shyt. If not MenaRD

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
As a manon main I can’t tell if you’re serious or not.
Serious about the crMK, it's so ass and the cancel window is too tight when I'm trying to counter DI, everything else was my descension into madness. Well also they need to tweak her level 2 super hitbox and AA properties that shyt has the same goofiness as Juri's original DP hitboxes in SFV

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Punk ain't better than Mena

And Punk has said out his own mouth that he can't beat him
Punk hasn’t dropped a single game all EVO. He’s 2-0’d everyone on his way to Top 6, has only lost one round, and is doing it convincingly. Like I said dude made motherfukkin Nemo look like a Plat 5 player. Right now he’s for sure better than Mena.

At that it’s crazy that my 3 picks to win were Punk, Haitani and Mr Crimson and 2 of those 3 are in the top 6. Fighting game IQ on a hunnid :wow:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Y'all do this shyt every year:mjlol:

Daigo gonna be trash at this game for at least three years before he does anything

Bruh I don’t care that, I wanna see quality sets not Hawaiian shirt man hand out maracas as he get gets railroaded.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk hasn’t dropped a single game all EVO. He’s 2-0’d everyone on his way to Top 6, has only lost one round, and is doing it convincingly. Like I said dude made motherfukkin Nemo look like a Plat 5 player. Right now he’s for sure better than Mena.

At that it’s crazy that my 3 picks to win were Punk, Haitani and Mr Crimson and 2 of those 3 are in the top 6. Fighting game IQ on a hunnid :wow:
Punk ran through Evo 2017 too and we see how that ended:manny:

Punk is obviously top 3 SF6 player but him being better than Mena is not definite.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mena, cabba, angry and big bird are clearly the best in SF6 right now like overall.

Punk is really good as well but a lot of his success is he is playing a character that allows him to play just like he played in 5 and likes to play.

Plus for some reason the rest of the world isn't completely sold on just how good cammy is.

On top of that with his reactions, its like fighting Cammy on Modern controls but he plays classic lol.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's really lame that a lot of the actual players that signed up don't have day 3 arena venue tickets...

Last edited: