Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

seraphx

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk is the best player in the world and it's not particularly close. Dude is literally out there washing everyone, shyt looking like Master v Diamond Ranked Sets. Just sped run Nemo like that nikka wasn't shyt. :dead:
Bruh if not for Mena troll ass Blanka he woulda won CPT too smh. His footsies and spacing is so fukking crisp.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Punk is the best player in the world and it's not particularly close. Dude is literally out there washing everyone, shyt looking like Master v Diamond Ranked Sets. Just sped run Nemo like that nikka wasn't shyt. :dead:

Where at breh, I’m watching Mena v Kakeru. They was playing out of their mind.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bruh if not for Mena troll ass Blanka he woulda won CPT too smh. His footsies and spacing is so fukking crisp.
I genuinely have no idea how the hell he maintains perfect spacing ALL MATCH the way he does. If his opponents whiff, it's a guaranteed punish. When they're too close to whiff punish, dude seems to have psychic abilities about when opponents are gonna press buttons and always gets the clean interrupt. Then in the end he'll have the opponent so scared shytless to press anything at all that he'll disrespect you with a triple shimmy just to add insult to injury. shyt is really unreal to watch in real time. Punk when 100% locked in fr the only nikka who genuinely looks like he's playing a different game from everyone else. :dead:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Watching that shyt in person was crazy

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
No Manon in Top 8.

I'm making my list of buffs right now.

First buff: crMK is now cancelable
Second buff: stHK can now confirm into command grab on hit
Third buff: Manon gains health on each medal gain
Fo'th buff: Level 2 super hitbox extended to reach behind Manon
Fi buff: After having level 5 medal, Manon turns into Motoko Kusanagi, if any normal hits the oppont she will automatically command grab you

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
No Manon in Top 8.

I'm making my list of buffs right now.

First buff: crMK is now cancelable
Second buff: stHK can now confirm into command grab on hit
Third buff: Manon gains health on each medal gain
Fo'th buff: Level 2 super hitbox extended to reach behind Manon
Fi buff: After having level 5 medal, Manon turns into Motoko Kusanagi, if any normal hits the oppont she will automatically command grab you

As a manon main I can’t tell if you’re serious or not.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Punk ain't better than Mena

And Punk has said out his own mouth that he can't beat him