Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
:picard:

I think near 10 years ago I was watching smash this brother was a staple commentator. Then all of a sudden I didn't see him anymore, now I do remember him looking kinda sick on stream a couple years back; he was really skinny and his skin tone was brighter/losing color, but this shyt is a total shock. I remember him being so strong and full of life, seeing him afterwards is sad as fukk. Didn't know he got ALS.

I think he had ALS probably prior to having his kid, but ultimately became quadriplegic. His girl didn't want to take care of him and the baby anymore so he ended it. Absolutely awful.

I'm just posting this because I hope some of these fgc brehs; especially commentators have jobs lined up, outside of the commentary. I don't think it pays well, and as we get older we gotta really have stable jobs, insurance etc.. never know when some bullshyt will happen in life. Breh said he was supporting his family, but I don't think it was much. R.I.P DC

Last edited:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
:picard:

I think near 10 years ago I was watching smash this brother was a staple commentator. Then all of a sudden I didn't see him anymore, now I do remember him looking kinda sick on stream a couple years back; he was really skinny and his skin tone was brighter/losing color, but this shyt is a total shock. I remember him being so strong and full of life, seeing him afterwards is sad as fukk. Didn't know he got ALS.

I think he had ALS probably prior to having his kid, but ultimately became quadriplegic. His girl didn't want to take care of him and the baby anymore so he ended it. Absolutely awful.

I'm just posting this because I hope some of these fgc brehs; especially commentators have jobs lined up, outside of the commentary. I don't think it pays well, and as we get older we gotta really have stable jobs, insurance etc.. never know when some bullshyt will happen in life. Breh said he was supporting his family, but I don't think it was much. R.I.P DC

I'm probably tripping but that last sentence seems worded weirdly to me.

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
Was thinking about canceling my trip to CEO due to all the stuff happening in Florida right now.

I said fucc them cacs, still gonna be in Daytona acting a fool :mjgrin:

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
They expanded the character slots of UMVC3 so now instead of using alternate color slots for the modded characters which would stop official characters from fighting fighting against or being on the same team (ex. Dante and DMC1 Dante) the modded characters that shared the character slots the modded characters now have their own slots.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I swore a few of you not too long ago were telling me how washed RayRay is, but I've been watching him smoke shyt all day today, and cruised to WF, and is about to get the GF runback...:jbhmm:

Played completely genius level to comeback and win LF.:ohlawd: