Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'll admit he better than I thought he was right now, but LT still washed him.

I don't want LT winning evo tho because he wins 90% of the TNS tourneys. He won Texas Showdown. I'm tired of him already.

That nova team is like watching paint dry.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That nova team is like watching paint dry.
Facts. I wish all the OGs came back (sans bytch ass Chris G) cause you know if they were still playing LT wouldn't be getting away with this.

I rather watch Zero zoot zoot in the corner all day than that Nova team.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

I don't want LT winning evo tho because he wins 90% of the TNS tourneys. He won Texas Showdown. I'm tired of him already.
LT washed EVERYBODY.

RayRay had damn near everyone else in the blender all tournament.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Facts. I wish all the OGs came back (sans bytch ass Chris G) cause you know if they were still playing LT wouldn't be getting away with this.

I rather watch Zero zoot zoot in the corner all day than that Nova team.

Not too sure. Coach steve still hitting top 8s and he like the final form of him...

that nova team is a perfect tourney team. Both points have fukk you buttons/supers and everything kills period.

I still think somebody gon beat him at evo, he not invincible. Cosmos beats him regularly I think

I like watching zero (not even because I main him) because his perfect game just looks so pretty. And at least its over quick :mjlol:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps

Don't worry, your favorite mvc3 player will wash him at EVO.

:troll:

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not too sure. Coach steve still hitting top 8s and he like the final form of him...

that nova team is a perfect tourney team. Both points have fukk you buttons/supers and everything kills period.

I still think somebody gon beat him at evo, he not invincible. Cosmos beats him regularly I think

I like watching zero (not even because I main him) because his perfect game just looks so pretty. And at least its over quick :mjlol:
LOL man after coach steve got completely WASHED and toyed with by Cloud I couldn't take him seriously anymore. He's probably better than that now, but he's still not seeing the big fish like Justin Wong, F Champ, KBR, or Ray Ray.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
LOL man after coach steve got completely WASHED and toyed with by Cloud I couldn't take him seriously anymore. He's probably better than that now, but he's still not seeing the big fish like Justin Wong, F Champ, KBR, or Ray Ray.
Half them nikkas don't play any more and f champ is permabanned lol

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I know smh, but what F Champ do to get banned? I never heard why.

that was during covid when they was getting nikkas out the paint

basically he tweeted a watermelon and made some joke about black people IIRC. it was stupid. seemed like he received a ban for that and also being a huge ass for years

oh well :yeshrug:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Evasion would've been able to beat LT if he got past Ray

But again LT is really good

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Cloud match was 8 years ago breh come on:pachaha:

Steve has gotten much better in the last few years

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Evasion would've been able to beat LT if he got past Ray

But again LT is really good

I've been grinding Zero/Dante/Strider as my final team after damn near 11 years. had a come to god moment with that shyt :wow:

I'm going to evo this year. If I can back top 32 I'll be content. nikkas is too cold now I realize my time been passed :dead:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been grinding Zero/Dante/Strider as my final team after damn near 11 years. had a come to god moment with that shyt :wow:

I'm going to evo this year. If I can back top 32 I'll be content. nikkas is too cold now I realize my time been passed :dead:
Just depends on how bad you really care or want it:manny:

LT just turned 18 but he's been playing since he was 8

nairdas

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Cloud match was 8 years ago breh come on:pachaha:

Steve has gotten much better in the last few years
Yeah I said he's gotten better but he's still not seeing the big dogs when they were at their best.