Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nikka posted VDO :dead: :dead: :dead:
VDO is the peoples champ but he was never no real threat lol. KBR won a whole evo with a mid tier team.

You will never see that in mvc2 :mjgrin:

Im also not shocked mr agent has never placed in anything, not even a fukking local. No wonder these takes so fugazi :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Man no one is taking your retarded pants on head ass bet give it up. There is no gotcha moment here, you acting like a majority of top 8 being strong shells is shocking when half of mvc2 fukking tournies (nvm top 8s) are variations of storm/magneto :mjlol: you ahould be used to it

:dead: instead of admitting you dont know what your talking about you just want to argue. Its so on brand for coli nikkas

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man no one is taking your retarded pants on head ass bet give it up. There is no gotcha moment here, you acting like a majority of top 8 being strong shells is shocking when half of mvc2 fukking tournies (nvm top 8s) are variations of storm/magneto :mjlol: you ahould be used to it

:dead: instead of admitting you dont know what your talking about you just want to argue. Its so on brand for coli nikkas
No, you and that other nikka can't let people have differing opinions, or you start bytching. I made a half joking comment and he took the bait (AGAIN) and you two have let me rope you along all day :mjlol:

I'm responding to both of you in between Grand Master runs on Destiny. You're both LITERALLY time wasters for me. I don't give a rat's ass about 3 aside from watching when I'm bored, and even gave you two a chance to take my money and remove me from here since I'm SOOOO WRONG, but neither of you have the balls (or the money? :francis: ). I'm done. Don't bother replying, I'm bored with you all talk ass nikkas now:mjlol:

The Baltimore offer stands though:ufdup:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Joe Budden shyt

I'm wrong so I don't care. Now it's opinions:mjlol:

And "roping nikkas along" ain't a flex for a grown man to be invoking. That's what females do:manny:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No, you and that other nikka can't let people have differing opinions, or you start bytching. I made a half joking comment and he took the bait (AGAIN) and you two have let me rope you along all day :mjlol:

I'm responding to both of you in between Grand Master runs on Destiny. You're both LITERALLY time wasters for me. I don't give a rat's ass about 3 aside from watching when I'm bored, and even gave you two a chance to take my money and remove me from here since I'm SOOOO WRONG, but neither of you have the balls (or the money? :francis: ). I'm done. Don't bother replying, I'm bored with you all talk ass nikkas now:mjlol:

The Baltimore offer stands though:ufdup:

Man w/e you say lol

Just like you have no real reason to be here I have no reason to be in Baltimore, but if I end up in the area. Like I said you can call me whatever you want long as you dont touch me get your rocks off IDC. Ive been getting kicks and punches thrown at me for ages now Im not scared of no fight breh :mjlol:

Words cant hurt me you think Im gay thats cool, Ive honestly smashed more ladies than I can even remember you should be siphoning game on how to be player IRL and on them sticks but instead you want to be a malcontent on the internet :yeshrug:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Capcom putting up 2 million is hilarious when you consider that they objectively went above and beyond:pachaha:

If they announced that Capcom Cup winner prize is up to 500k from 250k nikkas would still be excited beyond belief.

These nikkas said fukk it drop the M on them:wow:

Its also wild in comparison to other genres because fgc has always complained about being paid pennies but if you look at a game like League, where first place for 2 million dollars, that shyt was split between a team of 5? 6?(I don't know how League works)

1 million dollars for one nikka is craziness :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Capcom putting up 2 million is hilarious when you consider that they objectively went above and beyond:pachaha:

If they announced that Capcom Cup winner prize is up to 500k from 250k nikkas would still be excited beyond belief.

Its also wild in comparison to other genres because fgc has always complained about being paid pennies but if you look at a game like League, where first place for 2 million dollars, that shyt was split between a team of 5? 6?(I don't know how League works)

and I just saw 7th place for evo currently gets 0. 0 dollars :dead:

horrible scene still

s@n

All Star
Daps

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
With all the talk of EVO and MVC3 lately, it reminded me of this video:

Maybe one of the best sets I've ever seen. It's still incredible how he was able to avoid Dark Phoenix for all 5 games.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps

They trying to pre-emptively get ahead of Riot for Project L. With the numbers for all their shyt looking good recently, I'm not shocked. Monster Hunter sold like gangbusters. And they got A LOT of steam behind SF6 right now. They are going about shyt the right way.