Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
shyt a league of legends player jumped 10 stories tryna kill himself some months ago cuz his team manager was fukking them over, forcing them to throw matches on purpose, etc.

this shyt really is another form of pimpin when you think about it :ohhh:

dieminion's a dumbass for stickin with dude, grown ass men stuck in other countries cuz they dont have money :mjlol: http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/223hiv/so_triforce_and_dieminion_are_stuck_in_france/

this shyt is like finding out santa claus aint real, i suspected they were clowns but i NEVER thought the shyt was THIS crazy :hovlaff: shyt is OD sad and cutthroat at the same damn time

this is just sad. these gamers can learn every combo for a character but can't learn how to protect their money/brand/business :snoop:

Daps
He had dudes stuck in other countries due to flight money??!?!?

The paws I would have put on this man would have changed his life forever. TSA would have trouble IDing this nikka once I was through.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
shyt a league of legends player jumped 10 stories tryna kill himself some months ago cuz his team manager was fukking them over, forcing them to throw matches on purpose, etc.

this shyt really is another form of pimpin when you think about it :ohhh:

dieminion's a dumbass for stickin with dude, grown ass men stuck in other countries cuz they dont have money :mjlol: http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/223hiv/so_triforce_and_dieminion_are_stuck_in_france/

this shyt is like finding out santa claus aint real, i suspected they were clowns but i NEVER thought the shyt was THIS crazy :hovlaff: shyt is OD sad and cutthroat at the same damn time

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

It makes sense when you think about it. Most gamers are usually socially awkward and not hip to the ways and business of the world. All they care about is gaming and everything else is irrelevant. :snoop:

I could easily see how some business savvy snake ass dude could manipulate, exploited and straight up hustle these naive fools. shyt is depressing brehs.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
He had dudes stuck in other countries due to flight money??!?!?

The paws I would have put on this man would have changed his life forever. TSA would have trouble IDing this nikka once I was through.
nah dieminion was a dumbass too, somebody PAID for their round trip tickets out there and hotel stay, they purposely skipped the return flight cuz they thought "hey dieminion you can enter this tournament (ESGN) make some noise, win some money, and we can use that to fly back"

his dumbass didn't pull it off, so they decided "hey let's ask the FGC community here to donate some money to us so we can get home, we can through a local donation tournament :jawalrus:"

:snoop: these are grown men fam........GROWN MEN

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah dieminion was a dumbass too, somebody PAID for their round trip tickets out there and hotel stay, they purposely skipped the return flight cuz they thought "hey dieminion you can enter this tournament (ESGN) make some noise, win some money, and we can use that to fly back"

his dumbass didn't pull it off, so they decided "hey let's ask the FGC community here to donate some money to us so we can get home, we can through a local donation tournament :jawalrus:"

:snoop: these are grown men fam........GROWN MEN
nikkas was stranded in France for 3 months :deadmanny:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas was stranded in France for 3 months :deadmanny:
:dahell:

man hell naw. The fukk did Dieminion(and Yipes) leave BrokenTier for?

And honestly, trying to make money off this shyt is a fool's game anyways unless you're that dominant.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Triforce is probably the most unintentionally funny human ever, that nikka actually talks just like he does on stream and shyt in person too. You can just feel the con seeping from his pores :dead:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eRMs_6IGJ4#t=1084

A few minutes in Triforce goes into meltdown mode, :russ:

edit: Can't link to certain times in vids in this bytch?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

A few minutes in Triforce goes into meltdown mode, :russ:

man when that nikka said Art was doin some shyt with the Russian Mafia and him AND Wong had the FBI on their heads i was fukking DONE :dead::dead::dead: no lie for a minute i was like "damn Art was really out here goonin :lupe:"

Art actually addressed that shyt last night on the salty suite stream

we'll never know the truth tho, lowkey the EMP shyt is one of the biggest mysteries in gaming :wow:

what definitely isn't a mystery tho is ricky's :wrist: tendencies even back then :mjlol:

tumblr_lzyvdnyyIa1rq56feo1_1280.jpg