Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Daigo came up to me and asked me to MM i happily declined coz i want him to hold that L 4 - 0 wooooot</p>&mdash; Ryan Ramirez (@fchampryan) <a href="">July 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
The Great French Hope Louffy. Playing some immaculate SF. Steamrolling through like 8 Japanese players and Snake Eyez. Wow.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Daigo came up to me and asked me to MM i happily declined coz i want him to hold that L 4 - 0 wooooot</p>&mdash; Ryan Ramirez (@fchampryan) <a href="">July 13, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Lol such a little faq

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
We have to get threads popping for all the hype events.
we should've covered all the fukked up new york shyt that was leading up to this event :wow: i had no idea about the EMP saga until recently

:banderas: @ everyone at next level working together to make sure that sanford never got top 3 so he couldn't get money to eat and stayed homeless, shyt is foul as hell and yet hilarious cuz i always thought smug was talkin metaphorically when he was like "damn sanford you aint eatin tonight huh broke nikka :mjlol:"

:wow: that man literally wasn't eating, no wonder he's been so salty the past year