Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Daps
we should've covered all the fukked up new york shyt that was leading up to this event :wow: i had no idea about the EMP saga until recently

:banderas: @ everyone at next level working together to make sure that sanford never got top 3 so he couldn't get money to eat and stayed homeless, shyt is foul as hell and yet hilarious cuz i always thought smug was talkin metaphorically when he was like "damn sanford you aint eatin tonight huh broke nikka :mjlol:"

:wow: that man literally wasn't eating, no wonder he's been so salty the past year

Whats this? :ohhh:

Where can i find more info on this? No wonder this nikkas been throwing his fightstick and etc

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Wish there was more 3d fighting game representation at Evo. VF and DOA (especially since they still regularly updating the game) as a small side tournament would've been nice.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
we should've covered all the fukked up new york shyt that was leading up to this event :wow: i had no idea about the EMP saga until recently

:banderas: @ everyone at next level working together to make sure that sanford never got top 3 so he couldn't get money to eat and stayed homeless, shyt is foul as hell and yet hilarious cuz i always thought smug was talkin metaphorically when he was like "damn sanford you aint eatin tonight huh broke nikka :mjlol:"

:wow: that man literally wasn't eating, no wonder he's been so salty the past year

Need more info on this:lupe:

mcellas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Miami

:ohhh:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

:feedme:more please

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
Sandford was talking so much shyt that Team Pie and Young Art made it their mission to stop that man from getting top 3..... They just leveled up and bodied his ass every week. Smug and Zeus I don't think lost to him in months and even Young Art's Sim was giving him the business.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sandford was talking so much shyt that Team Pie and Young Art made it their mission to stop that man from getting top 3..... They just leveled up and bodied his ass every week. Smug and Zeus I don't think lost to him in months and even Young Art's Sim was giving him the business.

He's beaten them here and there, but that's cold blooded. At the same time, if you're popping shyt, be prepared for people to get at you. I know they were laughing at him being salty, but I never knew this was a concentrated effort. Did they outright admit this?

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For those that dont know Sanford left EMP the day before Evo live on the On Blast Show, after Triforce had gone the fukk off on damn near everybody in the FGC from Arturo, to Champ, to Justin, to even how Evil Geniuses stole Justin from EMP illegally but knew Triforce didn't have the money to go against them in court. Anyways I actually came in here to post the combo vid from last night when the stream cut off lol

EDIT: http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/2al8m7/concise_minutebyminute_breakdown_of_triforce/

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Whats this? :ohhh:

Where can i find more info on this? No wonder this nikkas been throwing his fightstick and etc

Need more info on this:lupe:

:feedme:more please

i guess the Manager of EMP (TriForce) was fukking them over for YEARS, i always wondered how the fukk dude had Sanford,Wong, Tampa Bison, Nuckledu, Arturo,Ricky,Dieminion ALL on one fukking team then out of nowhere everyone started leaving and shytting on dudde

http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/22u82t/according_to_watson_sanford_kelly_is_homeless/
this nikka triforce is a fukkin conman :wow: -> http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/2al8m7/concise_minutebyminute_breakdown_of_triforce/

Tampa breaking that shyt down :wow: http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/250pt8/my_side_of_the_story_cause_no_one_else_will/

the Next level shyt started cuz Sanford got SUPER arrogant and started shytting on the NY scene as a whole, so all them nikkas was like "oh word? this fukk boi aint eatin NO more :birdman:" and everyone leveled up on his ass and started bodying him :banderas: i remember how he used to shyt on smug but i aint know how real this shyt was
this smug ether BURNS 100X TIMES WORSE NOW BREHS :damn::damn::scusthov::whew: winning next level was sanford's ONLY source of money for food and clothes :sadbron:

nikka YOU AINT EATIN NO MORE :damn:

Arturo helped sanford out and got him sponsored by Steam Co. for evo tho :obama:

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
fukk Triforce. Thats all. Wish those others apart of EMP the best in their future endeavors.

Sanford used to represent Sagat so I'll always have his back.

fukk I love the FGC.

fukk eSports.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
fukk Triforce. Thats all. Wish those others apart of EMP the best in their future endeavors.

Sanford used to represent Sagat so I'll always have his back.

fukk I love the FGC.

fukk eSports.
if he aint start fukkin up sanford coulda easily went to EG wit everyone else and been gucci tho :patrice:

this nikka triforce been pimpin his mind for a decade tho :wow: the FGC gotta be p*ssy cuz i woulda BEEN put hands and feet all over that nikka :birdman:

FGC is the goat gaming community tho :banderas:

Daps
@T-K-G

You not eatin :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::damn::damn::damn:

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't turned physical.

:wow: @ Tampa spending 2 weeks with dude in a NY basement with no shower or kitchen, and basically feeding a grown man.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
@T-K-G

You not eatin :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::damn::damn::damn:

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't turned physical.

:wow: @ Tampa spending 2 weeks with dude in a NY basement with no shower or kitchen, and basically feeding a grown man.
that basically solidified my view that these nikkas p*ssy, no way in hell this shyt been goin on damn near a decade and nobody fukked dude up, shyt even if they didn't do it themselves, you telliin me they aint got atleast ONE friend or family member that would fire off on dude? :snoop: sanford in his 30s livin like a bum

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
wow, didn't realize the business side for these fighters is that deep.

that basically solidified my view that these nikkas p*ssy, no way in hell this shyt been goin on damn near a decade and nobody fukked dude up, shyt even if they didn't do it themselves, you telliin me they aint got atleast ONE friend or family member that would fire off on dude? :snoop: sanford in his 30s livin like a bum

this is what i dont get. i'm sure they told their family/homies/relatives about it too but no one stepped in to help them out? :mindblown:

i guess some people are just scared of confrontation even if it cost them their well being.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
wow, didn't realize the business side for these fighters is that deep.

this is what i dont get. i'm sure they told their family/homies/relatives about it too but no one stepped in to help them out? :mindblown:

i guess some people are just scared of confrontation even if it cost them their well being.
shyt a league of legends player jumped 10 stories tryna kill himself some months ago cuz his team manager was fukking them over, forcing them to throw matches on purpose, etc.

this shyt really is another form of pimpin when you think about it :ohhh:

dieminion's a dumbass for stickin with dude, grown ass men stuck in other countries cuz they dont have money :mjlol: http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/223hiv/so_triforce_and_dieminion_are_stuck_in_france/

this shyt is like finding out santa claus aint real, i suspected they were clowns but i NEVER thought the shyt was THIS crazy :hovlaff: shyt is OD sad and cutthroat at the same damn time