Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!

You cant be serious with that. Probably costs more for a flight, room, and food than you make on winning some of them pots.

As someone who been to Evo twice. For roundtrip flight/hotel/evo entry fees/and just enjoying Vegas you are spending around 2k easily.

Riot is about to change the game with Project L for FGC payouts!

Last edited:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Here's a few off top. No pics because fukk all that work :russ:

C. Viper is one of the most popular examples. Her design is blatantly Vanessa. Viper is even a single mother like Vanessa

El Fuerte is a copy and paste of Ramon. The SAME moveset. (Lucha wrestler with identical run cancel moves )

Nash in SF5 has Rugal's Genocide Cutter

Zangief's SF5 super(3 count suplex) is based on Shermie's

Dudley is loosely based on Heavy D. They're night and day aesthetics wise but Heavy D has a corkscrew punch and a counter attack like Dudley's

I don't know the name of G's moves but that jumping air fireball he has? That exact move is from KOF 98 Omega Rugal

Guile and Lucia have variations of K' fireball

Blanka's Vskill 1 is a short hop

Necalli's ground pound Vskill is based on Goro Daimon's ground pound

Rashid's Vskill 1 is a more active, traveling version of Goenitz's tornado

R Mika's chargeable dropkick(HK) is based on Raidens charge dropkick from KOF 13.

Mika, Laura, and Alex(during his vtriggers) are foundationally KOF style grapplers

This is mostly just SF5. There are more, older examples but I'm drawing a blank

el fuerte isnt a copy of ramon, hes a copy of el stingray, a slammasters character

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
el fuerte isnt a copy of ramon, hes a copy of el stingray, a slammasters character
El Fuertes moveset is nearly IDENTICAL to Ramon's breh. The only real difference is Quesadilla bomb and Tortilla. Other than that look up Ramon's specials and you'll see the command run that leads into body splash, slide, forward kick etc

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Relax yoself, fool. You walked yourself into that frame trap and you knows this.

And you 0/3 on all that rahrah. :birdman:
0/3 on what. You cant possibly think you were ever a better player than me:mjlol: breh are you still holding onto some fu fu online sets 5-10 years ago? What was ur highest tourney placement ever:whoo: Ill wait

I can free you up in strive if you want, and I dont even like that shyt. It has actual playable online so Unless you have 56k still I cant say anything. Lets put some bread on it too big guy:jbhmm:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
El Fuertes moveset is nearly IDENTICAL to Ramon's breh. The only real difference is Quesadilla bomb and Tortilla. Other than that look up Ramon's specials and you'll see the command run that leads into body splash, slide, forward kick etc

hes a lucha character. ramon combos are more kick oriented and fuertes are more punch oriented. a similar character to ramon would be el blaze from vf 5

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

You cant be serious with that. Probably costs more for a flight, room, and food than you make on winning some of them pots.

Sad that Wawa won 2 times more at Bum's Heatwave than the biggest FGC event:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
0/3 on what. You cant possibly think you were ever a better player than me:mjlol: breh are you still holding onto some fu fu online sets 5-10 years ago? What was ur highest tourney placement ever:whoo: Ill wait

I can free you up in strive if you want, and I dont even like that shyt. It has actual playable online so Unless you have 56k still I cant say anything. Lets put some bread on it too big guy:jbhmm:

Jeez, you get triggered quick, lol. Was talking about your "shots" in your previous posts.

And I won't be playing online for no money. That's offline business, fool.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Sad that Wawa won 2 times more at Bum's Heatwave than the biggest FGC event:

Damn thats crazy how in the hell does a community driven tournament have bigger prize pools than the biggest tournament with sponsor money

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's only smoke and mirrors with us fighting game nikkas:francis:

All the other eSports eating feasts:francis:

Yeah I just meant the FGC, I've seen the prize pools for all those other shooters and League Of Legends :mjcry: Even bum ass Overwatch League players make more bread