Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
They have a "modern" control style that allows for one button specials and simple combos.

Games have been going in this direction for a while. Doesn't DBZ have this? I know Tekken has this. And Guilty Gear has had some form of this since Rev.

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
Capcom bans Infiltration and TheoLeeRonin

Infiltration looking to fight it with a lawyer. They really are doing Infiltration dirty.

TheoLeeRonin is a registered sex offender and overall a demon, pretty fair ban tbh. In the video dude actually has the nerve to try to explain himself and just makes things worse. Also this:

• Wow
Reactions: NZA

s@n

All Star
Daps
Respectfully xrd dont play shyt like strive beyond they both have roman cancels and airdashes. Its worlds apart as far as complexity and the one character that actually feels like a nuanced one Happy Chaos already have nikkas crying and bytching for nerfs.

I was having dudes visually fukking tilted in casuals at combo breaker with him and I just started playing him after suffering with millia for a year. Dudes just want to hold forward and press big buttons and forego neutral, thats why strive sold so well. And rollback.
This.

As a Faust main, I’m fukking crushed. He looks great, but he plays nothing like he’s supposed to. What made Xrd more fun to watch and play, IMO, was a very clear contrast in play styles, even in mirrors. The respective toolsets were deep and varied enough. In strive, you’re trying to corner carry into wall break, rinse and repeat.