Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Just purchased a Hitbox Crossup:mjlit:

I remember back in 2014, people were shytting on Full Schedule for playing Marvel with a million buttons on his stick. Fast forward to 2021, everybody will eventually embrace the Hitbox world domination.
Hitbox the goat:wow:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since when is getting beat legit choking? :what:
Y'all memories short in here I see

If that's the case Tokido legit beat Punk as well

Evo 2017 and CCup 2019 aint that much different at all

2 nikkas came from losers and whooped Punk convincingly

The only reason y'all saying Punk choked at Evo is because he cried after

In both tournaments he wasn't dropping combos or doing out of character shyt so what are we considering a choke????

Punk choked in both cases because he dominated both tournaments and got destroyed in finals. That's a choke

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No offense to Smug and Shine but they ain't at the top they not in Idom/Punk league and are no threat to him. Idom has never questioned this bytch skills and never talked smack about him. He lives free in Punk's head just because people been calling Idom the best in North America and the world. He is calling Idom a bum and saying he is not good, while Idom got him on the ropes sweating bullets. Fukk that c00n, man
Punk is Joe Budden:mjlol:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps

I remember back in 2014, people were shytting on Full Schedule for playing Marvel with a million buttons on his stick. Fast forward to 2021, everybody will eventually embrace the Hitbox world domination.
I considered getting trying a Hitbox with all these new brands popping up

But you know we talk that stick talk :win:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Honestly a lot more people would try hitbox if them shyts wasn't $200:mjlol: and they don't promote that well

Last edited: