Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You gonna let someone harass and call you bytch for like 3 years for basically no reason and not call his bluff? I don't like bullies. Idom literally doesn't talk and this dude knows he's a chill dude so he just spouting garbage at him for years now. I have no idea how ya'll like this nikka, he's a clown.

If someone calls me a bytch irl, and especially over some games put some gloves on because you tough right? :yeshrug:

Punk is going to run into the wrong person and get his chest caved in. or at least he would have back in the day. fgc nikkas is too concerned with them lil puss ass sponsorships that don't even pay shyt to call him out on his idiocy.

He did and 801 Strider fell all the way back.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I respect popoffs, Idom had him crying like a bytch in previous sets they played. Idom always seemed :yeshrug: about it too.

It seems weird to go all in on idom now
See it's comments like this that are litmus tests to see if you actually know the history between the two.

Idom hasvonly been consistently rivaling Punk since the FGC was forced into being online dominant. In offline settings, the W to L ratio is extremely lopsided in Punk's favour. It always has been. That's why it was such a shock Idom beat Punk at CC. That was the first time he beat him lol.

And that's the crux of Punk's point. Idom only beats him when there's lag. Which is a pretty fucced up and dismissive comment to make but there is a lot of truth to what he's always said, Idom only really consistently beats him online. :yeshrug:

Also, no one takes Punk's teabagging seriously except the FGC fans and that roidhead moron 801 Strider. Punk and Idom have been kool since the beginning and Idom could literally give less than 0% of a fucc when Punk teabags. Punk teabags to troll the audience, not the players, because you lot get spun by it everytime :lolbron: the last page of this thread is a great example of that :russ:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Idom pulled up on him and caved his chest in no one would think twice about. Its a shame such a hoe ass emotional bytch ass nikka is a top 3 player in that shyt :snoop:

I woulda been said calm all that rah rah shyt down or we can take it to a ring and you can talk with your hands. nikkas taking it way past game trash talk.
Look at this idiot here :russ:

You're response here is exactly why he teabags. Stop letting trolls troll you :dead:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gonna let someone harass and call you bytch for like 3 years for basically no reason and not call his bluff? I don't like bullies. Idom literally doesn't talk and this dude knows he's a chill dude so he just spouting garbage at him for years now. I have no idea how ya'll like this nikka, he's a clown.

If someone calls me a bytch irl, and especially over some games put some gloves on because you tough right? :yeshrug:

Punk is going to run into the wrong person and get his chest caved in. or at least he would have back in the day. fgc nikkas is too concerned with them lil puss ass sponsorships that don't even pay shyt to call him out on his idiocy.
Omg you are a fuccin idiot loooooooooool

You do realise Punk and Idom are actually kool with eachother right? You do know this don't you?

This guy implied Punk is bullying Idom :russ::dead:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
idom lives rent free in his head for w/e reason..
Ehh I think he's slightly jealous of Idom tbh, mixed in with salt and a superiority complex.

You'd be eternally stressed and in "but this nicca ain't sh't doe" mode if you whooped a nicca clean and easy 99 times out of a 100 and the first time he beats you its for the one thing you truly want (capcom cup)

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bytch ass c00n never extends the same respect he gives to the Japanese players to Black players. He feels like he should be the only negro at the top.
??????????

:dwillhuh: huh? Shine is one of his best friends and he praises the floor he walks. He also always shows love the Smug and many other black players? ??? I literally don't get this post. You might need to stop projecting and confusing location familiarity with other things. I'm pretty sure if Punk lived in Japan and got to know them players properly he'd do the same sh't to them after a while. He always takes the piss out of stormkubo at any chance he gets.

He's literally a troll who grew up watching and playing street fighter when man like bonchan, momochi etc were on top...obvs he's gonna be a fanboy for them. The players on top now are his friends and peers so the dynamics gonna be different. Punk's personality is so opaque and straightforward i really don't understand how he manages to get under so many of you lots skin lmao :russ:

Last edited:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
??????????

:dwillhuh: huh? Shine is one of his best friends and he praises the floor he walks. He also always shows love the Smug and many other black players? ??? I literally don't get this post. You might need to stop projecting and confusing location familiarity with other things. I'm pretty sure if Punk lived in Japan and got to know them players properly he'd do the same sh't to them after a while. He always takes the piss out of stormkubo at any chance he gets.

He's literally a troll who grew up watching and playing street fighter when man like bonchan, momochi etc were on top...obvs he's gonna be a fanboy for them. The players on top now are his friends and peers so the dynamics gonna be different. Punk's personality is so opaque and straightforward i really don't understand how he manages to get under so many of you lots skin lmao :russ:

No offense to Smug and Shine but they ain't at the top they not in Idom/Punk league and are no threat to him. Idom has never questioned this bytch skills and never talked smack about him. He lives free in Punk's head just because people been calling Idom the best in North America and the world. He is calling Idom a bum and saying he is not good, while Idom got him on the ropes sweating bullets. Fukk that c00n, man

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Idom is so chilled and non-confrontational that it makes Punk come off as the aggressor/ bully. :mjlol:

I understand Punk's gripes about Idom, but him being super emotional about is some bytch made shyt. Straight up. :yeshrug:

Punk OD'd on his stream and I wouldnt be surprise if there was some fallout from this shyt whether it be Capcom or his Sponsor :francis:

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No offense to Smug and Shine but they ain't at the top they not in Idom/Punk league and are no threat to him. Idom has never questioned this bytch skills and never talked smack about him. He lives free in Punk's head just because people been calling Idom the best in North America and the world. He is calling Idom a bum and saying he is not good, while Idom got him on the ropes sweating bullets. Fukk that c00n, man
So wtf are you even talking about then? Look, if you don't like Punk then just be straight up and stand on your square, but don't start making up sh't and throwing that as 'evidence' to call other black folk c00ns like a WS would...who does that dumbshyt? :what:

Just be a man and admit you was wrong. At first you was saying he's a c00n because he doesn't show the same respect to black gamers as he does japanese. I LITERALLY show you examples of black players he shows respect to, plus if actually watched idom and punk streams, you'd know Punk has said Idom is a great player many times and given him props, and then show you examples of him sh'tting on japanese players...then it turns to "fucc that c00n man" because he doesn't diccride idom the way you want him to, and the smug and shine praise isn't valid because they're not a threat to him...:what: ??? Do you niccas actually read what your typing put before you post the bullsh't you post? Accusing others of being sus when sounding mighty :mjpls: ya damn selves.

Clapsteel O'Neal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Idom is so chilled and non-confrontational that it makes Punk come off as the aggressor/ bully. :mjlol:

I understand Punk's gripes about Idom, but him being super emotional about is some bytch made shyt. Straight up. :yeshrug:

Punk OD'd on his stream and I wouldnt be surprise if there was some fallout from this shyt whether it be Capcom or his Sponsor :francis:
I probably look like a punk groupie in this thread (i'm not, i like idom just as much as punk) but you're 100% right, because Idom is so laid back, Punk's ostentatious-ness just makes him look like a fool :russ:

BUT

i don't really think punk is being super emotional because he is consistently like this. I'd say yeah, you're right, Idom lives in his head rent free if the 801 strider thing didn't happen, nor when Tokido made him cry :dead: or the LTG call out.

This is literally just how Punk is as a person. A fuccin punk smh lol

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Omg you are a fuccin idiot loooooooooool

You do realise Punk and Idom are actually kool with eachother right? You do know this don't you?

This guy implied Punk is bullying Idom :russ::dead:

Breh get off that nikka dikk, its embarrassing :picard: whole last page is you foaming at the mouth to defend breh