Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
If Idom pulled up on him and caved his chest in no one would think twice about. Its a shame such a hoe ass emotional bytch ass nikka is a top 3 player in that shyt :snoop:

I woulda been said calm all that rah rah shyt down or we can take it to a ring and you can talk with your hands. nikkas taking it way past game trash talk.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
If Idom pulled up on him and caved his chest in no one would think twice about. Its a shame such a hoe ass emotional bytch ass nikka is a top 3 player in that shyt :snoop:

I woulda been said calm all that rah rah shyt down or we can take it to a ring and you can talk with your hands. nikkas taking it way past game trash talk.
But aren't you being even more emotional by trying to take it their?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
But aren't you being even more emotional by trying to take it their?

You gonna let someone harass and call you bytch for like 3 years for basically no reason and not call his bluff? I don't like bullies. Idom literally doesn't talk and this dude knows he's a chill dude so he just spouting garbage at him for years now. I have no idea how ya'll like this nikka, he's a clown.

If someone calls me a bytch irl, and especially over some games put some gloves on because you tough right? :yeshrug:

Punk is going to run into the wrong person and get his chest caved in. or at least he would have back in the day. fgc nikkas is too concerned with them lil puss ass sponsorships that don't even pay shyt to call him out on his idiocy.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
You gonna let someone harass and call you bytch for like 3 years for basically no reason and not call his bluff? I don't like bullies. Idom literally doesn't talk and this dude knows he's a chill dude so he just spouting garbage at him for years now. I have no idea how ya'll like this nikka, he's a clown.

If someone calls me a bytch irl, and especially over some games put some gloves on because you tough right? :yeshrug:

Punk is going to run into the wrong person and get his chest caved in. or at least he would have back in the day. fgc nikkas is too concerned with them lil puss ass sponsorships that don't even pay shyt to call him out on his idiocy.
So like I said, you're being more emotional by trying to take it there. Why not hand him a L and talk trash back? And I say that as someone who rocks with Idom. I've said it in this thread that until Punks beats him in a GF for Capcom Cup, none of that talk matters:yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So like I said, you're being more emotional by trying to take it there. Why not hand him a L and talk trash back? And I say that as someone who rocks with Idom. I've said it in this thread that until Punks beats him in a GF for Capcom Cup, none of that talk matters:yeshrug:

Naw. Some of us just wouldnt appreciate being called a bytch for no reason for years. This goofy ass nikka even got his hoodrat mama in it :mjlol:

If thats emotional who cares. You a robot my guy? You have emotions too you know. If Im bytch cool, we can go to the gym put some gloves on confirm. I bet that bytch talk calm down overnight :yeshrug:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Naw. Some of us just wouldnt appreciate being called a bytch for no reason for years. This goofy ass nikka even got his hoodrat mama in it :mjlol:

If thats emotional who cares. You a robot my guy? You have emotions too you know. If Im bytch cool, we can go to the gym put some gloves on confirm. I bet that bytch talk calm down overnight :yeshrug:
Not a robot but I played sports and being called a bytch is light compared to some of the things that are said. You going to fight everyone who calls you a bytch? If I'm handing you Ls, why am I going let what you say bother me.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Idom fumbled it. Should have stuck with Poison. Wanted to see some salty tears.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Bytch ass c00n never extends the same respect he gives to the Japanese players to Black players. He feels like he should be the only negro at the top.