Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tried to tell y'all Evo was going to be trash. And not because it's online, there have been plenty of great and huge online tournaments all year and last

"Oh you hating because Sony"

When Sony has been the reason Evo has been on a decline when it comes to the spirit of Evo.

Plus you could just tell things were off after the announcement

Anyway

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Evo is not a big deal for me because the only game I really want to see is Tekken and maybe Guilty Gear Strive.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
If capcom loses the rights to make new marvel versus game, then I expect them to make mortal kombat vs street fighter since they are going for the realistic graphics approach for street fighter 6. Weird, but I see I see it happening.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
If capcom loses the rights to make new marvel versus game, then I expect them to make mortal kombat vs street fighter since they are going for the realistic graphics approach for street fighter 6. Weird, but I see I see it happening.

:dwillhuh:

Capcom doesn’t hold the license rights to MvCi. It’s why DLC stopped and we never got the rest of the DLC.

SFV was supposed to be realistic but decided against as normals and specials were hard to read. Capcom has already told boon we ain’t trying to see Ryu decapitated.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
:dwillhuh:

Capcom doesn’t hold the license rights to MvCi. It’s why DLC stopped and we never got the rest of the DLC.

SFV was supposed to be realistic but decided against as normals and specials were hard to read. Capcom has already told boon we ain’t trying to see Ryu decapitated.
They could still go the Injustice
Or
SFxTekken route
But I seriously doubt it
Even though it’s not out of the realm of possibility
Unless it’s already been substantiated as a hard “No”

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
They could still go the Injustice
Or
SFxTekken route
But I seriously doubt it
Even though it’s not out of the realm of possibility
Unless it’s already been substantiated as a hard “No”

"It's true that a proposal for a Street Fighter character in Mortal Kombat was rejected by Capcom," he started. "But it wasn't me personally! There were many people at the company that felt that it wasn't a good fit for our characters. I actually met Ed at the Brazil game show and spoke to him personally about it. So it's true - but I didn't make the decision!"

Those old Japanese salary ain’t about to let it happen plus MK games are restricted in Japan on name alone.