Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

SATAN

Eve was a thot.
Daps
Reppin
HELL
And here we go in Tekken, but if you could get in and peep some of these Discords some of these LGBT people be in and ask questions....

:unimpressed:
Looks like they're trying to cancel Big Majin for calling 6'3" Mexican tranny KawaiiFacesMiles a man

Look at the comments
:mjpls:

Plus Big Majin is a black man so they immediately call him "ignorant"

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
Looks like they're trying to cancel Big Majin for calling 6'3" Mexican tranny KawaiiFacesMiles a man

Look at the comments

People coming out the woodwork to shyt on and wish death upon him. Definitely should see where some of these mentally deranged people hang out at. I can guarantee you these people got issues....

Even owners of allegedly successful Esports teams....

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
ain't going away anytime soon. They're gonna need Nintendo of Japan to answer, and see what their lawyers out here saying and business men are saying which I doubt they have time to explain.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

Look at the comments

transgenders are gonna have to accept that they ain't gonna spin someone calling them what they were born a form of ignorance and hate, and just accept that others don't believe that mentality. Twitter is a joke per usual. Users been buggin out on there since the summer big time.

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
ain't going away anytime soon. They're gonna need Nintendo of Japan to answer, and see what their lawyers out here saying and business men are saying which I doubt they have time to explain.

Nintendo gave them a grace period and they squandered it by being full of pedo's, groomers and rapist's, fukk em.:camby:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nintendo gave them a grace period and they squandered it by being full of pedo's, groomers and rapist's, fukk em.:camby:

dude I'm looking at this like damn the whole smash community forgot what happened in the summer mad quick. Imagine Nintendo sponsoring a whole e league teams jerseys and all that just for that smash bs to come out in the open. :deadrose:

there's a twitlonger basically trying to expose Nintendo for not supporting the smash community but using them for free marketing. But in that same twitlonger it kinda seems like they would rather support splatoon and ARMS more than smash. :dead:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: Punk must have really been feeling some type of way for a long time after Idom beat him at Capcom Cup. Punk was just talking cash shyt just now after he smoked him in NLBC. Idom gotta come back strong next time they play bc Punk was basically calling Idom his son.

And have Punk and Daigo played a long set yet? I know Daigo the king of long sets and I want to see how Punk would measure up.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:russ: Punk must have really been feeling some type of way for a long time after Idom beat him at Capcom Cup. Punk was just talking cash shyt just now after he smoked him in NLBC. Idom gotta come back strong next time they play bc Punk was basically calling Idom his son.

And have Punk and Daigo played a long set yet? I know Daigo the king of long sets and I want to see how Punk would measure up.
Between Capcom Cup qualifying loss & not doing well in his fan vote I think he wanted to remind people to put some respect on his name (because a lot of haters been talking sideways on him). Can always trust Punk to restore the FGC feeling :banderas:

I think he beats Daigo first to 10, he knows the Guile MU very well sparring with Nuckle Du & his Karin has the tools to bypass the booms (with meter). Definitely would love to see it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
ya'll serious :mjlol:

Punks the worst type of personality to rally behind. He's a whiny, stupid, man child. Only person more annoying is Chris G. Idom took 100k plus from him and he beat him in a local and popped shyt. savaagggeeeee.

Ya'll would never like someone like either in yo irl circle, so I have no idea how they somehow respected outside of their ability to press buttons well.

Last edited: