Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
ya'll serious :mjlol:

Punks the worst type of personality to rally behind. He's a whiny, stupid, man child. Only person more annoying is Chris G. Idom took 100k plus from him and he beat him in a local and popped shyt. savaagggeeeee.

Ya'll would never like someone like either in yo irl circle, so I have no idea how they somehow respected outside of their ability to press buttons well.
His oft-times saltiness is what makes him endearing, why people use that to knock him makes no sense to me.

He been popping shyt to everyone from day 1 (especially to Idom, they go waaaaaay back ). It’s ultimately not that deep & can either be treated like the comedy it is (win or lose) or as a stick to beat him with, I choose the former.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between Capcom Cup qualifying loss & not doing well in his fan vote I think he wanted to remind people to put some respect on his name (because a lot of haters been talking sideways on him). Can always trust Punk to restore the FGC feeling :banderas:

I think he beats Daigo first to 10, he knows the Guile MU very well sparring with Nuckle Du & his Karin has the tools to bypass the booms (with meter). Definitely would love to see it.
I was thinking Punk would win too, but the only thing holding me back from going 100% behind that is that I thought Tokido was gonna wash him in their long set and Daigo had that man in tears. So I'm not so sure :patrice:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yo that interview at end of his NLBC win :russ::laff:

Talk yo’ shyt Punk lmao!

I mean end of the day he could win 200 NLBCs and Idom still would be up on him lol. Capcup difference was 200k between first and 2nd.

Plus Idom just a chill nikka from the trenches who beat nikkas asses with mid tiers and goes about his day. Much easier to be a fan of breh

I used to compete heavy back in the day. I was legit very very very good at marvel and smash. I hate nikkas like Punk :pachaha:

Awkward as cats who cuz they can press buttons and got dikkriders think thry can act anyway towards people. I did not play that shyt at all :hubie:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I mean end of the day he could win 200 NLBCs and Idom still would be up on him lol. Capcup difference was 200k between first and 2nd.

Plus Idom just a chill nikka from the trenches who beat nikkas asses with mid tiers and goes about his day. Much easier to be a fan of breh

I used to compete heavy back in the day. I was legit very very very good at marvel and smash. I hate nikkas like Punk :pachaha:

Awkward as cats who cuz they can press buttons and got dikkriders think thry can act anyway towards people. I did not play that shyt at all :hubie:
Nah breh trash talk is a part of the game. With that said though, Idom beat him at the biggest stage so Idom don't have to talk. His win at Capcom Cup speaks for itself. Until Punk can return the favor, Punk will always be his "son":yeshrug:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh trash talk is a part of the game. With that said though, Idom beat him at the biggest stage so Idom don't have to talk. His win at Capcom Cup speaks for itself. Until Punk can return the favor, Punk will always be his "son":yeshrug:

I mean yeah Ive talked mad trash but IRL Im a handsome saucy cat. I just always found it humorous goofy ass nerds talking hot ass shyt when thats literally not really them unless surrounded by yes men.

but like u said its type goofy talking ahit over a local, or even a set when breh scraped u when it really counted. I remember when I won frosty faustings against OMGitzandre dude would stilll talk shyt to me after and I would usually not respond, but when I did all I had to say was breh I took a G out your pocket with ease :pachaha: idgaf what random major u outplace me at. Concernjng me and u, you my lil nikka :yeshrug: we'd money match and Id take more of his bread. Think he won 1 out of like 6 and ofc that 1 he got out his body, like punk doing. shyts lame lol

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Their head to head is like 86-10 to Punk , I’m hardly not exaggerating. He’s no one’s son lmao.
If you’re basing it on the CC result then by that logic Toledo’s Mena RD’s son :/

Last edited:

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN

Idom mains Poison & Laura, both A tiers with disgusting V Triggers...

I don’t know about the pseudo analysis on Punk’s character, all I know is that he’s god tier in SFV and plays the heel/loveable rogue .

He broke all sorts of records last in his NLBC appearance last night (record prize pool, record viewership, record subs etc) because if I had to guess people for the most find him entertaining, FGC needs more personalities not less.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

I don’t know about the pseudo analysis on Punk’s character, all I know is that he’s god tier in SFV and plays the heel/loveable rogue .

He broke all sorts of records last in his NLBC appearance last night (record prize pool, record viewership, record subs etc) because if I had to guess people for the most find him entertaining, FGC needs more personalities not less.
Punk is a legit skilled. Karin is a stupid character but Punk has beat people with their own character plenty of times. He's an easy target because he talks reckless a lot so I could see people disliking him. Doesn't bother me though. If people want him to stop talking then pick up the sticks and beat him. Idom still sonned him though:yeshrug:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Their head to head is like 86-10 to Punk , I’m hardly not exaggerating. He’s no one’s son lmao.
If you’re basing it on the CC result then by that logic Toledo’s Mena RD’s son :/
You have a point, but unless he took that 200 stacks off him, that win record only says so much.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Those characters are literally only ranked that high BECAUSE of Idom. Think of how many people do work with the actual broken characters in that game. Its literally one or two Lauras. Half the game has disgusting v triggers. Thats why the game is objectively shyt imo but thats another topic.

If yall find breh lovable thats on you but from being in that scene 15ish years that type of cat always annoyed me.

Also its like if a team beat you 8 times soundly in the regular season, and you beat them in the nba finals. Is anyone going to give two shyts about the 8 ones during the reg season lol. Thats what him losing capcup is like.