Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I hear you, tho I don't think they necessarily need that and would be better for that style of game not to have it. But it does need something more dynamic about its overall presentation for sure. The fact that it's a fighting game with practically no memorable characters is insane. It's like a martial arts flick with top fighters, but all have the personalities and looks of Extras.

The only ones who ever stood out to me were Jeffery and Shun Di. If we are getting a sequel I hope we can get the old team back and see what mechanics they wanted to introduce, and expand on the universe. Hopefully sega gives them a legit budget.

PGK isn’t enough to keep casuals around.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
King of Fighters 2002 ultimate match on steam has a new rollback netcode beta right now. Improved netcode for in my opinion one of the best fighting games ever. Game is cheap let me find some links ill drop em later

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game needs some optimism. It's always felt washed out and dull in terms of colours. The characters don't have a lot of enthusiasm and the fighting system is complex to newcomers.

They have a lot to overcome if it will really be a top notch fighter and not Soul Calibur 6.

Do Pai justice in this game
That game, man :mjcry::mjcry:

Can't believe Namco dropped the ball so hard with that game. I waited so long for it too. Reversal Edge is by far the WORST fighting game mechanic of all time. They really had to be on heavy heroin in order to let that shyt get thru the way it initially was at launch. And nerfing Taki to almost unplayable while every other character still has godlike bullshyt is mind boggling to me. Just.. smh :sadbron:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The only ones who ever stood out to me were Jeffery and Shun Di. If we are getting a sequel I hope we can get the old team back and see what mechanics they wanted to introduce, and expand on the universe. Hopefully sega gives them a legit budget.

PGK isn’t enough to keep casuals around.

Jeffrey stood out for all the wrong damn reasons. He was a gotdamn sambo!

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
That game, man :mjcry::mjcry:

Can't believe Namco dropped the ball so hard with that game. I waited so long for it too. Reversal Edge is by far the WORST fighting game mechanic of all time. They really had to be on heavy heroin in order to let that shyt get thru the way it initially was at launch. And nerfing Taki to almost unplayable while every other character still has godlike bullshyt is mind boggling to me. Just.. smh :sadbron:

I played it for 15 minutes and knew they did Taki wrong. The game is all zoning and neutral, they gave her nothing to deal with that. Played Cervantes but the online fukkery was too high. Dead on release.

Game has been falling hard since 4.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
King of Fighters 2002 ultimate match on steam has a new rollback netcode beta right now. Improved netcode for in my opinion one of the best fighting games ever. Game is cheap let me find some links ill drop em later
On fanatical for 5 dollars. Join the violence today!
Fanatical