Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

giphy.gif

:whoo:

Daps
Reppin
Hiram Clarke
I just find it funny that once Sonic Fox told everybody to chill on MikeZ for joking about a dead man's last words it was cool. Both of these dudes should be gone.

Edit- fukk, I didn't realize how heated I would get until I went back and looked up that MikeZ shyt and realized how all these mother fukking c00ns silenced anyone about their feelings on that shyt. How all these "white allies" "POC allies" came through and put a kibash on black men speaking out. I don't give a fukk about ChrisG, glad his shyt finally caught up to him, maybe in not the way it finally did, but it's whatever. But God damn, looking back more I'm angry all over again.

Last edited:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
I just find it funny that once Sonic Fox told everybody to chill on MikeZ for joking about a dead man's last words it was cool. Both of these dudes should be gone.

Edit- fukk, I didn't realize how heated I would get until I went back and looked up that MikeZ shyt and realized how all these mother fukking c00ns silenced anyone about their feelings on that shyt. How all these "white allies" "POC allies" came through and put a kibash on black men speaking out. I don't give a fukk about ChrisG, glad his shyt finally caught up to him, maybe in not the way it finally did, but it's whatever. But God damn, looking back more I'm angry all over again.
FGC has always had a whole HEAP of c00ns trying to get on the good side of the "good" players. The time of shytting on black people with no reprucusions is over, and any black person that tries to justify any of that shyt needs to be put to the side.

Perfect Legend was going in on the Mike Z situation and all you saw was "allies" in his comments talking about 13-0. They are still talking about a game when the issue is the black race being treated like third class citizens. Loser shyt.

Last edited:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Nah, we love to see it for clowns like that that be perps for the longest...you gotdamn fool.

I didn’t realize he had a history :hubie:

Outside of those screenshots I remember there was a time where he was saying some :mjpls: comments after that random dude ran up on him after winning evo but I didn’t realize there was more

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I didn’t realize he had a history :hubie:

Outside of those screenshots I remember there was a time where he was saying some :mjpls: comments after that random dude ran up on him after winning evo but I didn’t realize there was more

Yeah. fukk that weasel rat looking muhfukka.