Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Yeah its kinda wild out here for the FGC. The fallout from the druggings/groping incidents has spun out of control. :patrice:

Floe and Gllty both done got called out for some fukkery
the FGC, where drowning in pools or being known for never winning and choking but you are friends/the bag man for good players can make you "famous" enough to have you out here running up on women like Rick James in 84.

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
What happened?

A few girls got roofied at the redbull afterparty. A guy took a drink meant for a female friend and got roofied hard.
Chris Bahn got put on the Summer Jam screen and his FGC photography careers is done because TOs are banning him from events outright.
Gllty got exposed by Yohosie for groping her a few years ago at Combobreaker. She's been trying to get out in front of it and is on the apology tour.
Floe got accused and is lawyering up right now and is gonna put out a statement later/soon. If i remember correctly he comes from some real money so that's gonna get real.

I hope Punk, Nemo, Uncle Valle, Spooky and JWong stay clear...

They tried to get James Chen earlier with a old tweet on some fukk shyt.

Last edited:

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Yeah its kinda wild out here for the FGC. The fallout from the druggings/groping incidents has spun out of control. :patrice:

Floe and Gllty both done got called out for some fukkery

A few girls got roofied at the redbull afterparty. A guy took a drink meant for a female friend and got roofied hard.
Chris Bahn got put on the Summer Jam screen and his FGC photography careers is done because TOs are banning him from events outright.
Gllty got exposed by Yohosie for groping her a few years ago at Combobreaker. She's been trying to get out in front of it and is on the apology tour.
Floe got accused and is lawyering up right now and is gonna put out a statement later/soon. If i remember correctly he comes from some real money so that's gonna get real.

full

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

people just need to chill. If you got a rep like that, take it easy and watch your steps, because a lot of people don't like to see people in a nice light...unless that person actually is guilty of that shyt of course.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So that's why Yipes tweeted that shyt about if any females at these events feel unsafe come see him. I thought he just did that kind of randomly. I didn't know some actual fukk shyt was going on. Damn.