Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
Followup tweet with links and shyt.

She was a part of how the Chris Bahn story blew up. Blazian gamer girl with wonderful breastmeats.
There were multiple girls that came forward.

The Gllty and Yohosie stuff
It was actually CEO not Combobreaker.

the floe stuff

The James Chen thing
not anything sexual.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Followup tweet with links and shyt.

She was a part of how the Chris Bahn story blew up. Blazian gamer girl with wonderful breastmeats.
There were multiple girls that came forward.

The Gllty and Yohosie stuff
It was actually CEO not Combobreaker.

the floe stuff

The James Chen thing
not anything sexual.

Floe has always struck me as a no vagina getting loser. I'm not shocked at all. He also has been associated with mad weirdos, except Justin.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:stopitslime:Chris is a whole dummy and I feel bad for the girls. Despite if the accusations are correct or not, his photo career is over, he can't even do weddings. As for Glity, is she even facing real repercussions?

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:stopitslime:Chris is a whole dummy and I feel bad for the girls. Despite if the accusations are correct or not, his photo career is over, he can't even do weddings. As for Glity, is she even facing real repercussions?
Gllty is rainbow squad, ain't nothing happening. Watch:stopitslime:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Now they are saying Chris t was feeding girls to Gllty. Dudes are about to get tossed out of here, Valle already banned him from WNF

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
Gllty is rainbow squad, ain't nothing happening. Watch:stopitslime:
66xkyny3p9g31.jpg

Now they are saying Chris t was feeding girls to Gllty. Dudes are about to get tossed out of here, Valle already banned him from WNF

:scust:
That whiny bytch nikka is also in medical school I think. An allegation like that could fukk his whole shyt up.

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
Slap on the wrist. Will it even really be enforced?

The Big E ones definitely. He runs all 3 big FGC events on the eastcoast and has held up past bans. Plus he's hired and shown support to the Comboqueens group. He was the one that gave Persia and Francy their shot as on air talent.

Combobreaker is run by TheHadou and hes def gonna hold up that ban.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Big E ones definitely. He runs all 3 big FGC events on the eastcoast and has held up past bans. Plus he's hired and shown support to the Comboqueens group. He was the one that gave Persia and Francy their shot as on air talent.

Combobreaker is run by TheHadou and hes def gonna hold up that ban.
I know who these people are. I'll just say we'll see.

Goodnews

All Star
Daps
I know who these people are. I'll just say we'll see.

If they uphold the Noel Brown ban but dont uphold these bans thats gonna be some bullshyt. The thing is Gllty lives in Japan and only the US TOs are banning her. Unless Evo bans her this shyt might not even matter. She can just travel to the EU, LatAM CPT events instead of the US ones.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
If they uphold the Noel Brown ban but dont uphold these bans thats gonna be some bullshyt. The thing is Gllty lives in Japan and only the US TOs are banning her. Unless Evo bans her this shyt might not even matter. She can just travel to the EU, LatAM CPT events instead of the US ones.
Like I said, rainbow gang:francis: