Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smash:hhh: I'm out, brehs

Half the building left:mjlol:

I doubt 'half the building' left. And it has 200k+ views on twitch. So clearly lots of folks are interested in it. Your consistent, irrational hatred for Smash is fascinating. It's almost like some kind of mental disease.

@Fatboi1 What is with this guy?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
e5EhzZj.gif
fukk leo, and fukk joker. Tweek choked SUPER HARD there. fukk.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Tweek so fukking mentally weak. He started 2-0 chocked and then the reset shot his fukking confidence.:snoop:

Not only was he up 2 - 0 on game 4 he had a frigging 2 stock lead at a healthy percent too I think. I have no clue how a pro player like tweek could drop it like that. but yeah, losing game 4 like that drained the crap out of him.

I really wish it was Marss facing MKLeo in the finals, dude whooped his ass in MKLeo's home area like a few weeks ago. But Marss always trying to do stylish yolo shyt that costs him matches unfortunately.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I doubt 'half the building' left. And it has 200k+ views on twitch. So clearly lots of folks are interested in it. Your consistent, irrational hatred for Smash is fascinating. It's almost like some kind of mental disease.

@Fatboi1 What is with this guy?
He' s a dikk riding fakkit who loves the attention. Ole "Look at me y'all I'm dissing a popular game!"

Absolutely disgusting individual. :scust:

His hatred of Smash has my utmost disapproval and quite frankly I don't think he even brings anything of substance ANYWHERE on The Coli.:jbhmm:

I'm dangerously close to reporting him for emotional abuse.

Microfracture

Real G's move in silence
Daps
Reppin
Knees
The Tekken top 8 was crazy. Another fighting game you would expect a character like Kazumi to be nerfed but it was all basic stand up 1s and 2s and sound defense :wtf:

Knee hasn't been able to do shyt with Arslan in 3 tournaments :wtf: