Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
I was being facetious. Korea will always RUN Tekken. I'd love to see a breh win, but that's reality.

We said the same thing about all of the FGC at one point outside of MvC and its simply not the case anymore. Korea is the farthest along sure but I think the US is catching up :manny:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
MarkMan looked into his old archives and found an alternate view of the GOAT EVO moment.:whoo:

You can even hear FloE say "Don't do it don't do it...NO!:damn:" Right when Justin does the super.:pachaha:

:russ: burst out laughing. stopped every hit and handled dude.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I'm of the opinion that if Ryan Hart could do it from England, Lil Majin has no excuses in America.

Lil Majin ain’t traveling, that’s the problem. If he could get in on international events dude could be god tier.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I prayed for years for an American savior to dethrone Japan and take the FGC crown and the mantle of GOAT. God gave me a gay furry.

He monkey paw'd my wish.
I support and respect SF, but he can't be GOAT only winning in NRS games, DBZ (until Go1 busted his ass :dame: ) and the three months MVCI was relevant.:mjlol: Also, Justin and Chris G were more dominant in their runs (MVC2 and MVC3, respectively). By any tangible metric, he's barely top 5, except maybe cash winnings, but that was like 2 big events:manny:

I have:

Justin
Tokido
Daigo
Chris G
BAS
Yikes
Fuudo

Over him easy. Yipes may be arguable. He will probably be top 5 at the rate he's going.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I prayed for years for an American savior to dethrone Japan and take the FGC crown and the mantle of GOAT. God gave me a gay furry.

He monkey paw'd my wish.

:bermurder:

:russ: His whole play revolves around 50/50 vortex bs. SFV and DBFZ push to a more neutral based gameplay showed he can’t hang once Japan shows up to play.

He better pray GO1 doesn’t find a copy of MK11 in Japan.