Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thought we were able to play as Kage as a demo but he cost FM i dont have :francis:

and I would just buy him but im planning on getting the season pass :francis:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
"Psycho Flicker Changed the number of necessary button presses to activate the move from 5 to 4."
Its over!

fkthisgaysite

Banned
Daps
Who remember dat boa shadyk? And ol dude who was pipin Nina that was real good at GG and mvc3?

Shoutouts to Arturo, Pretty Ricky, F Champ, Nerdjosh, Valles old ass, Doug (that dude who was around during 09 when streamin sf4 and shyt literally just started. Socal i think), them boas in cali playin kof hardbody...that real honest shyt, shoutouts to yipes, chrisGs ass...shoutouts to everyone who put this streaming shyt on deck...yall know who im talmbout if you know. shyt was real entertaining when it first started. Tha excitement was real and not phoned in. Yall made some crazy ass casts.

Now tha shyt is ads and monster energies and gaming headsets

Yall had ads b4 im not mad at them at all actually. Its just tha other bs. Idk bro ion watch tha shyt anymore for a reason.

I am an old ass man dude. I just miss tha old players that put this shyt on and that particular part in time. This prolly how tha 2002 and below crowd felt in 08.

S H O U T O U T S TO SP00KYS ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW TF I FORGET DUDE!!!!!!!!! BIG BRO SP00KY WE STILL KINGS OF POVERTY THIS WAY MY G

STILL PLAY POVERTY FIGHTERS MY G fukk SFV

AND RIP 3S SRK FORUMS

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Goddammit.:snoop:
Yea they said "the gane wasnt meant to be played comptetitively"

Which fukkin sucks

Tekken is struggling too cuz they barely givin these nikkas any money for the TWT stuff, alot of guys are dropping those tournaments, some droppin the game entirely

We already seein fgc dudes gettin into League and Fortnight for the bag, SFV isnt well liked by alot of people, mahvel dead, dbzf dunzo, tekken too poverty

Smash community might he the last ones standing :wow: that's wild

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Marvel 2 round robin was lit

fukking HILARIOUS they raised more money in one night at Yipe's house than Tekken World Tournament paid for 1st place :dead: all that travelling and tournament play for a whole year, when they coulda just went ham in MvC2 at Yipes house on a sunday night

Harada gotta be sick :mjlol: