Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
1. Infiltration (Akuma, Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li, Elena, Rolento)

Infiltration straight clowning.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Panda got robbed last night:snoop:

Broke into his car and stole all his streaming equipment:snoop:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I been messing around with Garou: Mark of the wolves. Never played it before, been addicted to it.

GMotW_Butt.png

Did yall know that breh right here could Shoryuken cancel into shinku hadoken? in 1999? Capcom :mjpls:

For whatever reason, this SNK game I can get into more than any other one. :ehh: Too bad its on life support on fightcade:mjcry:

Mark Of The Wolves was so hype when it dropped on Dreamcast back in the day, my homey turned me on to it and that shyt was :banderas:

it had alot of likeable and very dope characters.

Kim's 2 sons :obama:
Kevin Rian :birdman:

Gato and Hokutomaru :banderas:

However, the character you're highlighting was a welcomed addition, but when I first seen son's name I literally was like :what:
Khushnood_Butt.jpg

Those Japanese mofo's really love emasculated and misrepresenting the black man. If we don't have blond hair and outrageous appearances, then we get these disrespecful ass names :snoop:

llt23

All Star
Daps
Ill give SNK a pass on the name. Whats weird is that in Japan homies name was Marco Rodriguez :russ: Only in USA is he named Khusnood Butt. But if you look up the name Khushnood it has an African origin:manny:

My main in that game right now is Dong. So I be playing with Dong and Butt :skip: ....... no homo:stopitslime:

Dong though I like cause hes fast, can attack from any range, then timer scam the shyt outta you. Fits that good ol lame NYC style. :blessed:

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Ill give SNK a pass on the name. Whats weird is that in Japan homies name was Marco Rodriguez :russ: Only in USA is he named Khusnood Butt. But if you look up the name Khushnood it has an African origin:manny:

My main in that game right now is Dong. So I be playing with Dong and Butt :skip: ....... no homo:stopitslime:

Dong though I like cause hes fast, can attack from any range, then timer scam the shyt outta you. Fits that good ol lame NYC style. :blessed:

i got this on the 360 didnt know anyone from this site liked it if you on the 360 we can get it in whenever you like I mess with Terry and Kims son that uses lightning:blessed: