Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

HarlemRiverDrive

Rated X by an all white jury.
Daps
Reppin
South Chicago
Valle said if people wanted KI at SCR prelude the players had to come through and support it.

Honestly since pushatee88 died at the last West Coast related tournament thing at Super Arcade the scene there for KI sort of...died. Shame.

KI is really bigger on the east coast anyway.

llt23

All Star
Daps
I dunno if yall know about Yatagarasu, but its finally getting a release July 7. I put all my homies on to this game, the shyt is dope. Plays like a capcom fighter, has high and low parries with a button. Its very reminiscent of Third strike. Theres a Dudley type, Zangief type, Ryu Ken types, a fei long type, then some much more original characters. If you play SF in any way you will vibe with it immediately. Easy to pick up but very deep mechanics.

I hope the game spreads via word of mouth and gets some side tourneys, cuz it is for real legit.

Vid of when they were playing at WNF. Chris G, Valle notably playing. Note that its an old build

Last edited:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SCR Prelude 1 was dope. Marvel's Top 8 stole the show. Clockwork and Chris G played amazingly. Glad to see Clock whooping some ass out there. Happy that Snake took SF4. Hate Chris T and I am always happy to see him lose. Grand Finals was live. Skipped over Guilty Gear. Aris and Justin Wong are s h i t commentators. That dude Steeeve was s h i t t y as well along with Rip saying "boom" over and over again. They really need to implement a "Game Audio Only" option into Twitch. MK was cool however I was burned out on it by Grand Finals.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ect going on too. Guess I'm going to be in the house most of this weekend.