Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dream Hack's MK tournament was live. I was much more into watching it than the American tournaments for some reason. I can't believe that ECT's viewer numbers are so low. Even after all these years, I am still not into watching Smash.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had to dip furing Marvel to watch Game 5. I couldn't miss that for ECT. Catching the replay, Marvel wasn't as good as I thought it would be. Maybe it's because I wasn't interested in it but Top 8 was a letdown. KBR and Cosmos did work and that was cool to see. Same for Scamby. SF4 Top 8 was live as hell. Always hype to see Dieminion get loose on them boys. His match with Lucky D and Smug were dope. That Hakan (Salesman) was working over Spab Rog. K Brad was on one. To come back from a DQ in Round 1 to reset Grand Finals is nothing to sneeze at. Congrats to him. Still gotta check out MKX finals.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Am i the only one watchin this Royal Rumble shyt they got going on? this shyt is HILARIOUS :dead: they set it up like the wrestling Royal Rumble, nikkas got intro's n shyt and you have no idea who's going to come out next

PR Balrog been runnin thru nikkas for a good minute tho :leon: he came in at #7 and he's playing against the #17 already, they're going to 32

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Rog can't be stopped :wow:

edit: he legit just beat this last dude using 1 hand :damn: got his super off and everything

Nuckledu coming up tho :lupe: the yung gawd