Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
since Infiltration already qualified in a different tourney Bonchan v Poongko (Losers Final) was the real qualifying match

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
BONCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN FCK THIS NIKKA UP BAD MATCHES GET DEALT WITH WHEN BONCHAN SAMA AROUND :blessed: :ohlawd:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
BONCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN FCK THIS NIKKA UP BAD MATCHES GET DEALT WITH WHEN BONCHAN SAMA AROUND :blessed: :ohlawd:
:russ::ufdup:

Infiltration gave him that work with Gouken

take these cargos!
2Tllh1a.png

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see Zhi aligning "New York City" to "thuggery" specifically using that word. He's on the list. They all eventually "slip".

llt23

All Star
Daps
jus lost to next levels dafeetlee 30-0 on endless. :mjcry:

Homie even started whoopin my ass with my own character :mjcry:

It shoulda been 27-3 but even that looks terrible :to:

These tourney players are no joke brehs. Their footsies are ridiculous. the reactions and execution are unreal.

Plus that one time I went to next level. I played lazyone the juri player in casuals, I dont think I even took a round off him in 5 games.:mjcry:

My actual tourney matches I fared better and got good tips, but goddamn people dont play when it comes to this SF shyt. Meanwhile these guys arent even winning these tournaments, theres players on a whole nother level then they are:damn:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
jus lost to next levels dafeetlee 30-0 on endless. :mjcry:

Homie even started whoopin my ass with my own character :mjcry:

It shoulda been 27-3 but even that looks terrible :to:

These tourney players are no joke brehs. Their footsies are ridiculous. the reactions and execution are unreal.

Plus that one time I went to next level. I played lazyone the juri player in casuals, I dont think I even took a round off him in 5 games.:mjcry:

My actual tourney matches I fared better and got good tips, but goddamn people dont play when it comes to this SF shyt. Meanwhile these guys arent even winning these tournaments, theres players on a whole nother level then they are:damn:
that's what i was thinking while reading your post :hovlaff: them nikkas be getting BODIED