Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
For anyone watching Moment 37 Reloaded, watching MVC2 with Justin on commentary, that old ECC story about putting Artaro in an infinite and looking at him over a Christmas card was some E-Sports :duck:. I was there, Artaro was helping his new BFF Ricky against the other East Coast players during the tournament. Paying Ricky back, I guess :scust:. Justin didn't want to get at his friend/teammate. Just an interesting story for the brehs, brehs .

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
For anyone watching Moment 37 Reloaded, watching MVC2 with Justin on commentary, that old ECC story about putting Artaro in an infinite and looking at him over a Christmas card was some E-Sports :duck:. I was there, Artaro was helping his new BFF Ricky against the other East Coast players during the tournament. Paying Ricky back, I guess :scust:. Justin didn't want to get at his friend/teammate. Just an interesting story for the brehs, brehs .
do you throw your hat into the Ricky sweepstakes? :lupe:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Smash tourney bouta start on Bum's stream

can't even front, this new smash kinda hype, been playin it at my homegirl crib, usin Sheik like a tier-whore :ohlawd:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
just got bodied by CDjr on KI

he was using Kan Ra I was Maya who he uses so I couldn't shyt

Took him to the second life bar though :umad:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need some new tournament action. I gotta make due with this Insaynne/ Randomfiend match. Cmon Wednesday.

FaygoMI

All Star
Daps
My girl already know that capcom cup day don't ask for shyt, don't ask to go anywhere, and have my food and my beer ready :demonic:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl already know that capcom cup day don't ask for shyt, don't ask to go anywhere, and have my food and my beer ready :demonic:
That junt is right around the corner on the 13th. This is going to be live as hell. I'm going to put my spirit bomb towards Snake Eyez/ all the Black players to do well. Competition is going to be glorious. I'ma root for Daigo as well because I cannpt deny his OG status.

http://capcomprotour.com/standings/

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ask and I am receiving. Thank you for the reminder. I just looked at their stream page, http://bigegaming.com/live-stream/ , and there's 6 streams. Jesus Christ. How do you think the turnout will be with Capcom Cup right about the corner?
I think it will have a great turnout because Capcom Cup is more international competition for USF4 and I think no Marvel this year whereas NEC will be hosting alot of games which probly will include Smash which is always to be assumed to have a huge turnout.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think it will have a great turnout because Capcom Cup is more international competition for USF4 and I think no Marvel this year whereas NEC will be hosting alot of games which probly will include Smash which is always to be assumed to have a huge turnout.
I forgot about SSBM. Too bad they aren't running the new version. I need to stop looking only for USF4 and Marvel. We are about to be heavily inundated with tournaments.