Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i was talking about the beef seemingly coming out of nowhere and quickly being a WNF highlight match, they just wanted to create some hype :manny: whereas shyt like steve/flux and sanford/smug actually has some history behind it
My mistake. I misread what you wrote. Looking at the pre and post match interviews, I don't believe it to be manufactured but if it was fake to begin with, it became real hella quick.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This LTG and Viscant thing has been going on for a while now. Viscant challenged him to a money match on a few occasions and LTG ducked all of em until this one.

Daps
This was :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: all the way to the end. LTG was extra salty. He wouldn't have been talkin that "real life" shyt if he had won the set. When you call someone out and get washed by a guy that admittedly says hes trash at the game you just need to eat that L. He would have definitely swung on me after that "see me in the streets" comment

like oh really? The streets? :heh::comeon::mjlol: ok guy. You're at least 6ft near 200lbs, aint no one stoppin' you from doin shyt except you

Last edited:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This was :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron: all the way to the end. LTG was extra salty. He wouldn't have been talkin that "real life" shyt if he had won the set. When you call someone out and get washed by a guy that admittedly says hes trash at the game you just need to eat that L. He would have definitely swung on me after that "see me in the streets" comment

like oh really? The streets? :heh::comeon::mjlol: ok guy. You're at least 6ft near 200lbs, aint no one stoppin' you from doin shyt except you
By listening to the post game commentary, everything about Viscant screamed that LTG was hitting him below the belt. LTG was just salty AF because he really thought he had his number. LTG was literally sweating bullets from the beating he got. He used Rolento, forced to fall back. Same for Rose and Poison then right back to Rolento. LOL at Valle talking about it was "close". F U C K no. Imagine if Viscant was in competition form, it would have been a f u c k i n g massacre. Viscant straight told that man to wash his dikk from out his mouth and when you forget this beating, that he'll be ready to give him round two.

Daps
By listening to the post game commentary, everything about Viscant screamed that LTG was hitting him below the belt. LTG was just salty AF because he really thought he had his number. LTG was literally sweating bullets from the beating he got. He used Rolento, forced to fall back. Same for Rose and Poison then right back to Rolento. LOL at Valle talking about it was "close". F U C K no. Imagine if Viscant was in competition form, it would have been a f u c k i n g massacre. Viscant straight told that man to wash his dikk from out his mouth and when you forget this beating, that he'll be ready to give him round two.

Agreed it wasn't close at all. Not even a little bit. Viscant was making plenty of mistakes and simply not punishing LTG for his, and he still beat him convincingly. This guy was all on the internet joking and talking about he looks like a zombie and etc but now its "real life"? Over a comment that wasn't even racial? He called him a Black DSP.. but he is black, whats the issue? He needs to just admit that he got worked by a FGC vet that barely spends time with the game and its time for him to go back in the lab. He thought he was gonna get Blanka, but got Bison instead and wasn't ready :lolbron: then got Blanka and wasnt ready for that either :lolbron:. We get it, you're a big guy ..your muscles wont help you here :manny: .

Dropped the spoilers

Last edited:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Maaan Ijus finished watching this classic set/moment

Maaan I came in this thinking i was gon root for LTG

But LTG was acting like a lil bytch

:salute: Viscant

Fck that salty ass nikka talm bout "charge characters are for low iqs" :childplease:

Hype sht tho :banderas:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This s h i t looks dope as hell. Spiritual Bloody Roar.

24_wildoutfitsimage01.jpg

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
fukk all that shyt though. Poongko Vs Pepeday was the hypest match

this nikka Poongko SNAPPED :damn:

when he took of his shirt :krs: (no homo)

Mike Ross - "Poongko doesn't know if he's in Calgary or his bedroom right now :damn: he's so relaxed"

THE shyt POONGKO PULLED AT 13:04 :damn: this nikka broke all type of seals on his chakra when he took that shirt off :scust: demonic energy has claimed this young man

*Pepeday rallies back*

Mike Ross - "Poongko's now debating if he might be STILL wearing too much clothing :damn:"

:dead::dead::dead: Mike was on his shyt for this match, if only Zhi Gawd was there to commentate too :ohlawd:

that shyt was hype af, prolly the hypest GF i've seen in a long time, i missed it cuz apparently this went down on my bday

2013-2014 been pretty damned good for the FGC when you think about it :ohhh: so much piff has occurred

Last edited: