Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the Tekken Fans (and me because I just found out), twitch. tv/superdojo has the WNF TTT2 streams. I've been missing out on hella Tekken.

I also found this new stream, http://www.twitch.tv/ showdowngg. This is a NorCal stream so it has cats like Ricky Ortiz, LPN, Hoodaman, MMG GDragon etc. I caught some live and it's pretty good. Especially the production values and the level up competition. Got some catching up to do as well since they are on number 10 and do a Tuesday and Thursday stream although I believe that Thursday is the only SF stream.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
RIP Terrance Moore AKA PushaTee88

For those that don't know, PushaTee88 collapsed and stopped breathing at last night's Runback. I am not familiar with Push as a player but it still sucks to have one of our FGC brethren die at such a young age. Here is what happened according to Watts, who runs Super Arcade where The Runback is held:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/2ji4c4/pushatee88_passing_and_what_really_happened_at/
I see a lot of people complaining about no one helping etc or standing around. I will be the first to tell you all that everyone was extremely cooperative and not one person was out of line tonight. The poor guy was walking towards the commentary section and kind of just tipped over. He fell onto one of the chairs and his best friend thought he was playing around, but then he fell from the chair to the floor soon after. At this point Mando yells at me to call 911 and I do as fast as I can. In the meantime IllWill was trying to perform CPR on his bff and it wasn't looking too good. I went back to the area and immediately told everyone to back up and give us some room. We then asked everyone to wait outside while Will continued to attempt to save a life. The ambulance and sheriff showed up pretty quickly and they tried to help him as well. I do not want to share anymore details at this point out of respect but I just wanted to make it 100% clear that in no way was anyone doing anything to not help. Everyone here was very respectful and did their part. Thank you all.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh my M O T H E R F U C K I N G goodness. Everyone should watch the WNF FT10 between Viscant and Low Tier God.

Viscant dressed like Ned Flanders with the House of Wax haircut. Low Tier God with the "I'm going to physically hurt you" death stare.

The pre match pop offs. The post match pop offs. G O D D A M N. I'm not going to ruin it but this s h i t was dope as f u c k to see.

LTG says that Viscant made some racist comments. I searched twitter. He didn't make a racist comment. He called him "the Black DSP" as a way of calling him a biter. He also called him "The White Nick Cannon" which I found absolutely hilarious.

Daps
Oh my M O T H E R F U C K I N G goodness. Everyone should watch the WNF FT10 between Viscant and Low Tier God.

Viscant dressed like Ned Flanders with the House of Wax haircut. Low Tier God with the "I'm going to physically hurt you" death stare.

The pre match pop offs. The post match pop offs. G O D D A M N. I'm not going to ruin it but this s h i t was dope as f u c k to see.

LTG says that Viscant made some racist comments. I searched twitter. He didn't make a racist comment. He called him "the Black DSP" as a way of calling him a biter. He also called him "The White Nick Cannon" which I found absolutely hilarious.

Where can i find the footage :ohlawd:???? Is it on someone youtube or twitch?

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

he was explaining it on the Onblast Show, he was upset that viscant added a color to it, saying calling him a BLACK dsp, instead of just a fake dsp, was offensive

and he was just overall pissed cuz he knew Viscant was the type of person who only talked wild on the internet(or to cosplaying females :lolbron:) and he wanted to put hands on him

just another case of fgc bein p*ssy imo :smh: nothin was stoppin him from puttin hands on Viscant

still gotta watch the footage, i'll fukkin die if Viscant beat that nikka :dead:

UltraDavid and them think all of this shyt was on some WWE type shyt for WNF, cuz they saw how hype the Coach Steve/Flux shyt was.

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he was explaining it on the Onblast Show, he was upset that viscant added a color to it, saying calling him a BLACK dsp, instead of just a fake dsp, was offensive

and he was just overall pissed cuz he knew Viscant was the type of person who only talked wild on the internet(or to cosplaying females :lolbron:) and he wanted to put hands on him

just another case of fgc bein p*ssy imo :smh: nothin was stoppin him from puttin hands on Viscant

still gotta watch the footage, i'll fukkin die if Viscant beat that nikka :dead:

UltraDavid and them think all of this shyt was on some WWE type shyt for WNF, cuz they saw how hype the Coach Steve/Flux shyt was.
I'm a wrestling fan and I saw/ felt that WWF s h i t from a mile away. Viscant didn't back down or flinch. His OG status is certified and he repped that heavily.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
I'm a wrestling fan and I saw/ felt that WWF s h i t from a mile away. Viscant didn't back down or flinch. His OG status is certified and he repped that heavily.
well if it was some fake wrestling type shyt then how you givin him stripes for it? he knew nothin real was gonna happen to him

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well if it was some fake wrestling type shyt then how you givin him stripes for it? he knew nothin real was gonna happen to him
I'm talking about the beginning of the pre match pop off. Watch it and you'll see what I'm referencing. Directly afterwards, it devolves to something else. Also, what I consider to be "WWF" is probably different from your definition.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Also, what I consider to be "WWF" is probably different from your definition.
i was talking about the beef seemingly coming out of nowhere and quickly being a WNF highlight match, they just wanted to create some hype :manny: whereas shyt like steve/flux and sanford/smug actually has some history behind it