Official FGC thread (Streams, Pop-offs, fukkery) **EVO 2024 TOP 8 TODAY**

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully. It feels like its been pretty dry this fall. No Season's Beatings this year either right? @Hades
Yeah, no SB. Apparently the cats who ran it quit and didn't want to run it anymore. It was supposedly replaced by TFC. The reasons why it's no longer held may not be 100% accurate.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Hades Cuuuuuuurleeeeeeeeh:blessed:
1941493_10152345165470778_5679904177416212831_o.jpg

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brother @Sonny Creems PASS ME THE NEC 5 SALT UH!

Brother @2gunsup HAVE SOME SALT UH!

I implore everyone to watch the latest NLBC when you get a chance. It was an amazing tournament.
FULL OF AMAZING SALT UH!

There is a ton of Pepeday dikkriding right now but I don't want to say that it's unjustified. He's an amazing player but he is definitely capitalizing on unfamiliarity. A few players have has his number in the past so I don't see him just running roughshod over the creme de la creme that the Capcom Cup has to offer. I will make notice that it is a 2 out of 3 format that definitely plays into his favor tremendously. I hope that players are and have been doing their homework because he is definitely not your ordinary El Fuerte.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I implore everyone to watch the latest NLBC when you get a chance. It was an amazing tournament.
FULL OF AMAZING SALT UH!

There is a ton of Pepeday dikkriding right now but I don't want to say that it's unjustified. He's an amazing player but he is definitely capitalizing on unfamiliarity. A few players have has his number in the past so I don't see him just running roughshod over the creme de la creme that the Capcom Cup has to offer. I will make notice that it is a 2 out of 3 format that definitely plays into his favor tremendously. I hope that players are and have been doing their homework because he is definitely not your ordinary El Fuerte.

holy-ghost-dance-o.gif

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas

FULL OF AMAZING SALT UH!

Pepeday didn't qualify for Capcom Cup. fukk Capcom for making it 2 out of 3 till grand finals though, :pacspit:

We'll get to see more of Pepeday's shenanigans this weekend in NEC.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Apex Qualifier for Smash 4, M2K and company out there :ehh:

i actually fukk with this new smash, i just hope their stubborn ass community can finally move on from Melee cuz they been holdin onto that shyt for WAY too long :camby: