Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
I liked it more than the previous 2. I was surprised how tame the ridiculous action was (by FF standards, of course), then the third act hit. :heh:

Wasn’t expecting Momoa to be :dame:, but he was funny with the over-the-top weirdoness. :mjlol: He was a solid villain; better than Theron and a few before her. :ehh:

There’s no way they killed off his crew, especially after Gadot showing up. :dead:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Just watched this last night and idk what to say. Dialogue was absolutely terrible! Action scenes in Rome and the last chase were good though. Idk they phoning it in now. Didn’t need momoa to be gay.

Realm-Breaker

Sometimes known as Were-Breaker/Cunning Linguist
Daps
Reppin
Realm far from here
Muni Long is singing this shyt!😸
🎹.
Angeeeeel don't fly so close to me:noah:
🎹. 🎹
I'll pull you down eventually:wow:
🎹. 🎹
You don't want to lose those wings
🎹. 🎹
people like me break beautiful things:mjcry:
🎹. 🎹
Angeeeeeel don't fly so close to me
🎹. 🎹
I'm what you want not what you need:wow:

Daps
The more I think about it, the more I hate the ending. They basically filmed half a movie :snoop:.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

Though the most recent Fast & Furious movie ended on a cliffhanger with the villain at large, Fast 11 could be bringing in another new antagonist as it goes “back to basics.”

Jeff Sneider at The InSneider reported that the franchise is going to go back to basics and is aiming to be “lean and mean,” with budgets being trimmed a fair bit. Sneider’s source says Fast 11 will have a budget of “$200 million or less” and will apparently be a throwback to the first film, with the team going to less major locations and being more focused on one big heist or race.

Interestingly, though the source says that Vin Diesel will be back despite the recent sexual battery accusation, it will likely be his character’s “one last job” movie — countering Diesel’s previous announcement about there being two more films in the Fast & Furious series. Finally, Sneider says that if Fast 11 does indeed prove to be the final entry in the series, Universal may not have Jason Momoa’s Dante Reyes as the primary villain, instead opting to introduce a new one.

Who starred in Fast X?​

Fast X starred Vin Diesel, Tyrese Gibson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Ludacris, Nathalie Emmanuel, Sung Kang, John Cena, Jason Statham, and Scott Eastwood, who reprised their respective roles in the film. The tenth installment also featured the additions of franchise newcomers Jason Momoa, Daniela Melchior, Brie Larson, and Alan Ritchson.

The post Fast 11 Will Go ‘Back to Basics,’ Could Introduce New Villain Per Report appeared first on ComingSoon.net - Movie Trailers, TV & Streaming News, and More.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

Though the most recent Fast & Furious movie ended on a cliffhanger with the villain at large, Fast 11 could be bringing in another new antagonist as it goes “back to basics.”

Jeff Sneider at The InSneider reported that the franchise is going to go back to basics and is aiming to be “lean and mean,” with budgets being trimmed a fair bit. Sneider’s source says Fast 11 will have a budget of “$200 million or less” and will apparently be a throwback to the first film, with the team going to less major locations and being more focused on one big heist or race.

Interestingly, though the source says that Vin Diesel will be back despite the recent sexual battery accusation, it will likely be his character’s “one last job” movie — countering Diesel’s previous announcement about there being two more films in the Fast & Furious series. Finally, Sneider says that if Fast 11 does indeed prove to be the final entry in the series, Universal may not have Jason Momoa’s Dante Reyes as the primary villain, instead opting to introduce a new one.

Who starred in Fast X?​

Fast X starred Vin Diesel, Tyrese Gibson, Michelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewster, Ludacris, Nathalie Emmanuel, Sung Kang, John Cena, Jason Statham, and Scott Eastwood, who reprised their respective roles in the film. The tenth installment also featured the additions of franchise newcomers Jason Momoa, Daniela Melchior, Brie Larson, and Alan Ritchson.

The post Fast 11 Will Go ‘Back to Basics,’ Could Introduce New Villain Per Report appeared first on ComingSoon.net - Movie Trailers, TV & Streaming News, and More.
.they gonna kill off Momoa or something? Wtf

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Makes no sense not to have Momoa return. Even in a franchise that is mostly senseless that would be dumb as he was far and away the BEST thing about the most recent movie.

Cutting the budget down to $200 Million isn’t really “lean and mean” lol thats still a hell of a budget and enough for them to get a few good set pieces and action sequences, the reason Fast X’s budget ballooned out of control was because they lost a million a day when Justin Lin left and they were scrambling to get a replacement director.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
.they gonna kill off Momoa or something? Wtf
some folks over on Redditt are thinking that most of X's cliff hangers will be dealt with in the Rock's Hobbs movie:manny:
Let Rock get rid of Reacher and Mamoa leading to whatever this last job will be in 11.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Who starred in Fast X?​

GD0FuNDWwAAKCZO