Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Why end that shyt like that if you not gonna release the sequel for 3 years :francis:

Fully expecting The Rock to just fly in and save them or maybe his car finally goes full megazord mode and puts a protective shield around them :ld:

Last edited:
Daps
Why end that shyt like that if you gonna release the sequel for 3 years :francis:

Fully expecting The Rock to just fly in and save them or maybe his car finally goes full megazord mode and puts a protective shield around them :ld:
Little Brian is going to age three years between sequels :mjlol: . Why they didn't film 10/11 back to back and release the second part this year is beyond me

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Summer 2026 projected release date.

Lol, should've just scheduled a back to back filming like infinity war and endgame. Things definitely are not falling in their favor. Vin's allegations and the writers strike fukked things up

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Little Brian is going to age three years between sequels :mjlol: . Why they didn't film 10/11 back to back and release the second part this year is beyond me
Studios probably didn’t wanna spend 800 mil all in one setting: “Part 10 cost HOW much?!? Oh hell n’all we doing one at a time. We gotta make some of that back…” :mjtf:
Summer 2026 projected release date.

Lol, should've just scheduled a back to back filming like infinity war and endgame. Things definitely are not falling in their favor. Vin's allegations and the writers strike fukked things up
This shyt legit got me heated :mjlol:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They might as well stick to the original plan and ending of Part 1 because using the Hobbs film to tie up those loose ends runs the risk of pissing off the fanbase.

Even reigning in the budget at this point makes no sense after wackiness of the previous films and expectations that they've created. '

Hopefully this debacle and what transpired with Mission Impossible being a financial flop compared to its budget ends studios trying to end movies on cliffhangers and splitting them into multiple parts especially if you're not going to film them back to back.