Official Fast X Thread. Part I of III on the way

Daps
I finally watched Sunday.

How come nobody told me that Mamoa was gonna be playing a fxggot in this? :dame: :mjlol:

I totally wasn't expecting that. My parents came to my house with my baby brother and we all watched it together.

When Mamoa started acting zesty, my mom went :picard:

My dad was like ":what: now they got Aquaman acting like a fxggot? :mjtf:"

:mjlol: At first we were disgusted but as the movie went on, it started to get entertaining and we started laughing at his antics, like that part where he was skipping talking about "and here we go :wrist:"

My dad was NOT laughing on the part where he was painting toenails or the part where he was walking around with pigtails :ufdup:

I think the movie is two dimensional, but all of the Fast movies are two dimensional, so I'm sure Vin would take that as a compliment :yeshrug:

They missed an opportunity to explore the bad guys mental state, because when they showed him in the flashback at the beginning, he wasn't acting zesty.

They could have went into how seeing his dad die and then nearly dying himself made him go insane. If you're trying to get comparisons to Heath Ledger's Joker, then go all the way with it. Joker was insane, and his mental state was examined multiple times throughout the movie.

They should have examined Aquafxggot's mental state and talked about how Dom and crew drove him to insanity.

It amazes me how everybody is family now, (I didn't watch the movie before this one, I put it on one day and I turned it off at the beginning when they were trying to explain how Vin Diesel and Cena could be brothers, even though one looked totally caucasian and the other is a black man playing a mexican :mjlol:). I went :snoop: :mjlol: and turned it off and never put it back on.

But watching this movie, I don't feel like I missed anything. Cena was the enemy in the last movie, and now he's family. The chic who kidnapped Dom's baby mama and killed her is gonna be family by the next movie, I guarantee it.

I loved how they actually addressed it in this movie. "Everybody he meets, he turns them into family :what: :dahell: Even good cops become part of his mafia style family :what:"

I was cracking up on that part :laff:

All in all, the movie was entertaining. Ridiculous as always. This nxgga drove ANOTHER car out of an airplane and took out two cars on the ground and kept going. Then he drove vertical a few minutes later. Absolute ridiculousness. :pachaha:

In the last movie, I still want to see that scene that I gave the F&F producers years back. They took part of my idea by putting them in space, but they gotta do this:

Dom in a car inside of a rocket ship :banderas:

The spaceship gets into space, Dom has one chance to get home :banderas:

He has to blow the cargo bay doors and drive the car into space :banderas:

But it has go be the perfect angle or he'll burn up going into earth's atmosphere :banderas:

Being the Avenger/honorary Justice League member that he is, he gets the angle right but his hood catches on fire as he's coming down :banderas:

Hes over the Pacific ocean, waits till the car is 500 feet above the ocean in free fall and he jumps :banderas:

Lands in the ocean right off the beach :banderas:

Nothing but scantily clad Brazilian women everywhere and Dom rises out the ocean and walks on the beach :banderas:

I would buy two tickets to see that :banderas:

And I had no idea this was now a 3 parter. Last time I checked it was just two parts :laff: Vin Diesel a fool :pachaha:

And I see they got the Rock back.

"I'm not hard to find. :birdman: You summmmmmmmmm.........................................BIAATCH."

:mjgrin:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
352f14f8feee91020cf5d7767800ffc3.jpg

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Finally got around to seeing this now that it's streaming (wasn't wasting money in the theater). Still ridiculous as hell but surprisingly enough better than the last few entries. Made it even better to cuz I had ironically just watched Fast 5 on TV w/I even knowing I was about to essentially watch it's direct sequel.

Hostile

All Star
Daps
fiVW06jE7z9YnO4trhaMEdclSiC.jpg

And here I thought I tapped out after that godawful f9. They bounced back hard :obama:. Best one since Paul left. I must say, other than Momoa, none of the new characters are interesting. How is lil Brian not on the cover but his two aunts (who were barely in the movie) are?